Vasl Aslsk

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Anyone up for some newbie games with the SK? Prefer live play. Will do PBeM, but unsure on how it works that way. If interested choose a scenario and drop me a line.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
PBEM is almost exactly like live play except you start a log file which you email to you opponent. Your opponent then starts his log and replays your log interjecting any DFF or comments as required. Once you get through a whole turn to work out the knicks, you'll be a PBEM master. And you can go from PBEM to FTF play seamlessly which is one of the best features.

You can find some info in Vol 6 Issue 3 of Hit the Beach! from the SoCal ASL Club Hit the Beach! downloads.

How about we tackle the PBEM learning curve with a game of S6 "Released from the East"?

GJK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd be up for a pbem of any of the SK scenarios Chris. I have one other pbem going but I'm thinking that we could be handling the log file better. Anyways, contact me if you're still looking to start one.

Sgt. Przybylo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chris, let me know. I can usually get a night in each week from 8-11ish Eastern (Detroit) time.