VASL and VDMX Extensions.

von Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm having an issue with Inor and its extension. It won't load into my VASL (which is version 6.6.2 my VASSAL is 3.5.8 and I'm not ready to upgrade as I have too many games in progress at this time). I downloaded the Inor VDMX file form the VASL extensions site and it neither tiles into my VASL in the Module library or when go into the library and tell it to add extension after I have downloaded the file, it still does not load into my VASL.
Not sure if this is the issue but the file shows an explorer logo instead of the usual blank paper logo. Can someone help me? I plan on playing the CG this year as part of my planned 67 games of ASL played for 2022 program.

Thanks in advance

Jim

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm having an issue with Inor and its extension. It won't load into my VASL (which is version 6.6.2 my VASSAL is 3.5.8 and I'm not ready to upgrade as I have too many games in progress at this time). I downloaded the Inor VDMX file form the VASL extensions site and it neither tiles into my VASL in the Module library or when go into the library and tell it to add extension after I have downloaded the file, it still does not load into my VASL.
Not sure if this is the issue but the file shows an explorer logo instead of the usual blank paper logo. Can someone help me? I plan on playing the CG this year as part of my planned 67 games of ASL played for 2022 program.

Thanks in advance

Jim
Try this one. Download extract and place in your extension folder.

Attachments

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well Thanks for this but it seems to be doing the same thing and the extension doesn't seem to work; clearly I'm doing something wrong :(
The first thing I would try is downloading VASL version 6.6.3 You can have both on your computer with no problem.
Also, what exactly isn't working? can you not get them map or are the counters unavailable?

von Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well Ill look into the VASL 6.6.3 and while I can download and extract it doesn't show up in my VASL for some reason. gotta admit this is frustrating.

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well Ill look into the VASL 6.6.3 and while I can download and extract it doesn't show up in my VASL for some reason. gotta admit this is frustrating.
Just to make sure it isn't there, when you open VASL and open up the pieces tray, then go to the allied tab and click on the French in the dropdown menu, do you see an Inor tab in the French pieces tray? I just want to be sure we are both on the same page.

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States