VASL 5.x Extensions Downloads

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Clicking on a filename for a VASL 5.x Extension on http://vasl.info/extensions.htm doesn't download the extension, it opens a webpage with gibberish (the code for the extension in ASCI I'm guessing). A couple of the links work (i.e actually download the extension), but the majority don't. Shown below is an example of what is opened when 3d6.mdx is selected.

I wanted to check out the corpses.mdx extension and, when it didn't work, I checked the others to see if it was an isolated problem.

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It works for me. Right-click on the link and choose "Save as" should work.
Finally got a chance to try this and it worked. Thanks Pacman Ghost.

All the VASL 6.x Extensions download when you click on the file name, but only a few of the others behave the same way. I doubt I would have thought about just right clicking on the file name.

Pacman Ghost

Reaction score
A maze of twisty little passages, all alike
Country
llAustralia
All the VASL 6.x Extensions download when you click on the file name, but only a few of the others behave the same way.
It's probably a mis-configured server. IIRC, they were fiddling with the settings recently. I note that all the v6 extensions have a .vmdx extension, so if the server is only configured for those, then for a file with a different extension (e.g. .mdx), the browser will have to guess at what it has to do, which would explain why it's working for me but not for you.