vasl 4.0.6/vassal 1.1.8 for mac

Victor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone else using Mac having problems with the latest vasl/vassal version? Can't seem to access the boards.
Victor
:cry:

huskerfan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While I'm not a MAC owner, I had the same problem once when I re-installed VASL on my PC. For some reason the preferences were wiped clean, and I needed to re-enter the location of the boards directory. Simple solution, but I looked there last.... sigh

Check to see if the board directory is still in your preferences. :)

Victor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately the problem is not that simple. If you open up edit preferences, there is no box to enter the board directory location in this latest vassal/vasl version for Mac. When I run the vasl.mod module I get a series of errors that appear to be related to the actual program code?? "Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream" ...whatever that means. That message comes up twice along with a whole host of other messages related to the boards. The bottom line is there is no hotbox to enter the locale of the boards in the preferences with the unfortunate situation that I can't access any boards...this sound familar to any Mac users??
Victor