Various ASL product updates

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here are some product updates from MMP:

Armies of Oblivion (Axis Minors ASL Module 12)

This module is nearing completion. One more scenario needs play testing, and some counter layout and vehicle notes need to be finished, but the long-awaited core Axis Minor addition to the system is close at hand. This module includes boards 48-51.

Like the rulebook, this module has no preorder number to hit; we are simply allowing customers who purchase from us directly (either by preference or necessity) a chance to get in on the new discount structure.

Valor of the Guards (ASL Historical Module)

Tom Morin has sent word to us that his Stalingrad historical module that featuring more residential house-to-house fighting and the central train station will be ready for submission to MMP in a few weeks.

Ortona (ASL Historical Module)

This module needs one scenario play tested and 1 CG tested and it will be ready for submission to MMP!

This battle features Canadians vs. Fallschirmjaegers in Italy. It’s different from HASLs to date in that there is a decent amount of "country" fighting leading up to a city fight as terrain intensive as RB or ABTF.

Hakkaa Päälle (ASL Finnish Module)

We’ve received word that this module should be ready for submission to MMP by the end of June. This module highlights the Finnish in ASL with ordnance, armor, and new infantry types above and beyond their representation in Beyond Valor. Got anti-tank boulders? Want cleared fields of fire? HP will include board 52.

TankDawg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great updates!

Thanks Keith! Feel free to link cool images here as well. :wink:

I can't WAIT for Ortona!

jserrano

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi there Keith, just a question.

I am sure I did an endless subscription for the Journal but it does not appear in my "review subscriptions" at the MMP site. Is there a way to check if I am indeed endlessly subscribed?

jserrano

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
And since I am at it, another question:

Armies of Oblivion (Axis Minors ASL Module 12)

<snip>

Like the rulebook, this module has no preorder number to hit; we are simply allowing customers who purchase from us directly (either by preference or necessity) a chance to get in on the new discount structure.
Regarding AoO, I do not seem to be able to preorder it. Is preordering already available on the site as your post seems to imply or did I misunderstand you?

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Email info@multimanpublishing.com or call 1-888-TGAMERS. Someone will be able to help you on the subscription.

Pardon my imprecise use of the present tense. AOO is not on the preorder list yet, but will be soon. I should have started that paragraph with a statement to that effect.

Keith

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Keith, I'll send them a note right away.

José

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
kdalton said:
Pardon my imprecise use of the present tense. AOO is not on the preorder list yet, but will be soon. I should have started that paragraph with a statement to that effect.
When it does go on pre-order, will you have it seperated into preorders with boards and those without boards, or will the people that want to buy without need to wait until publication?

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I said:
When it does go on pre-order, will you have it seperated into preorders with boards and those without boards, or will the people that want to buy without need to wait until publication?
Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but could you answer this question? Curt Schilling said that AOO would be sold with and without boards; will the "without" version be available for preorder as well?

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian

Don't have any more info yet. Will advise as soon as I get updated on AOO's status.