v405AP - I noticed small error for BOVM main weapon

Rame

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
First though I would like to thank the Major for the recent version upgrade. But I did notice so far an error regarding the OPFOR BOVM APC. Its main weapon is listed as a - ATGM AT5i Spandrel Range 4000 with 1000 rds of ammo. I believe it should be corrected to say : 1-7.62mm PKT MG with Range 2000 and 1000 rounds of ammo. If this has been mentioned already please disregard. I also included a couple of pic of the BOVM & BOV3.WTH

Last edited:

MajorH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the report. You are right, it should be a 7.62mm machine gun. I'll fix it next week. I have a garage to clean tomorrow. :)

MajorH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
> I also included a couple of pic of the BOVM & BOV3
> Rame

What is the source of the two photos that you included?

Uncle_Joe

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On the same front, is there any way to get a Sagger-armed BMD1 for OPFOR. The BMD1 listed in the database appears to be a 'refit' version with the AT-5 Spandrel.

Thanks!

Uncle_Joe

Uncle_Joe

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very cool. Thanks! While we are being greedy... ;), are there any significant differences between BTR80 and the earlier 60/70 models. IIRC the only real differences were gas vs diesel (not modeled in the game) and that the BTR80's 14.5mm was fitted to allow for AA fire. I noticed the BTR40 and 50 were added for last patch, but I havent seen the intermediate guys in there. Anyways, if you are feeling generous or ambitious... ;)

Thanx again!

MajorH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BTR 60/70 comments and answer moved to a new thread titled TacOps Unit Nominations.

Last edited: