macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi Mark

I can confirm it has not shipped yet - I ordered it May last year when it was cheap and on special etc etc (got it for 63 USD)

Like CH annual 5 took a while - 12 months - this will probably break that record

Cheers

Rob :)

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Mark

I can confirm it has not shipped yet - I ordered it May last year when it was cheap and on special etc etc (got it for 63 USD)

Like CH annual 5 took a while - 12 months - this will probably break that record

Cheers

Rob :)
Thanks very much, Rob!!!

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any update? Website say Utah is shipping. Has anyone received a copy?

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It would be in the weekly newsletter about when it is shipping. No notice of that yet. Where did you see it on the web site?

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You didn't get the Utah Module. It hasn't shipped yet. You may have got the counter pack. I got that but the module with the map and scenarios hasn't shipped yet.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's the counter collection. It did ship. I have it. That's not the module with the maps and scenarios. It hasn't shipped yet.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there a link to the module with maps and scenarios?
Go on the site and type Utah Beach in the search window and anything having to do with Utah Beach comes up. I'll see if I can get the exact link.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, just do what I said above and its the one that says "No Counters" on it. The other one is the Counter pack.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes, just do what I said above and its the one that says "No Counters" on it. The other one is the Counter pack.
Hey Whiskers,

CH is confusing me. Is the Utah Beach version that is being advertised in today's emailer a complete version with counters (as the description in the website say) or is it just the map and scenarios?
Do you have both Omaha Beach versions? Would having both of those (which I intend on ordering) and the full Gold/Sword counter collection, be enough for Utah if I didn't get or have the Utah counters?
Thanks for listening!

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No it does not include the counters. I don't know why he did it that way. All the other packs included the counters. I have Bloody Omaha Beach East and West. Gold and Sword beach counters are British. Omaha and Utah are U.S. counters. You may be able to play it with the Omaha counters but I'm not sure. I'd have to look at them and see if there is anything different. The Omaha counters I have are green and the Utah counters are olive drab.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks very much for your reply. I kind of figured it wouldn't have counters if it was only $10 more than the counter set. I should know better than to believe what is on the website! I think I will take my chances that I have enough of the counters already and not buy the Utah counter set...unless there are any weird counters that you can think of that only came in Utah.
Much appreciated!!!

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ordered the map set only version as looks like will not need the counters. If so will get em from the Pointe du Hoc sets as most probably the same.