USSR - Baltic States ?

Benbur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Everyone,

A question, when are the Russians allowed to enter (Invade / Anex) the Baltic States? I'm still on turn 1 and wondering if a Theater Option will eventually show up for this?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Benbur said:
Hello Everyone,

A question, when are the Russians allowed to enter (Invade / Anex) the Baltic States? I'm still on turn 1 and wondering if a Theater Option will eventually show up for this?

Thanks in advance. :cool:
The briefing says that the Baltics, as well as iraq and iran, may be entered by whoever can enter them, at any time. I personally don't enter any of them until the war has begun, btu I have seen otehrs do it.

Benbur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks!

Thanks Veers,

You've been very helpful and a constant contribuiter to these forums. Me being a new member would like to thank you for your posts. They have been very helpful.

Thanks again. :cool:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Benbur said:
Thanks Veers,

You've been very helpful and a constant contribuiter to these forums. Me being a new member would like to thank you for your posts. They have been very helpful.

Thanks again. :cool:
Veers looks all bashful and says, "Well, I try." :)

EDIT: I take it you got your game of EA? If so, you may want to reconsider and wait till the scneario designer gets his copy, as TOAW III seems to have done...interesting...things to the EA scenario.

Last edited:

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
The SU 'persuaded' the baltic states mid 1940 to join their great union of soviet states, I think deploying 'security forces' to the baltics is all fair for the SU by than :)