Uranium One Deal

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not my buddies. Doesn't mean Trump and his cronies can't be guilty. How easy it is for you to dismiss the truth of your own guys. So this isn't really a value for you. It's a talking point. -- jim
Dianne Feinstein said their was nothing their. No evidence, nothing! TRUMP,TRUMP ,TRUMP!

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Dianne Feinstein said their was nothing their. No evidence, nothing! TRUMP,TRUMP ,TRUMP!
You accuse Democrats of lying and then use one for "proof" your guy is clean. OK.

“If people cannot write well, they cannot think well, and if they cannot think well, others will do their thinking for them.” ― George Orwell
The more I see you post, the more I find this to be so true. -- jim ("there" not "their")

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
You won't believe any Republican.
Partially correct. I am completely skeptical of ALL politicians, Republican, Democrat, Tory, Whig ... I don't discriminate. I take everything any of them tells me with a grain of salt. I doubt you can say the same thing. -- jim

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Partially correct. I am completely skeptical of ALL politicians, Republican, Democrat, Tory, Whig ... I don't discriminate. I take everything any of them tells me with a grain of salt. I doubt you can say the same thing. -- jim
I also question the motives of those in power. But when it comes to the Clintons you can smell the stink. Obamas collusion in this deal does not shine a bright light on him either.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
But when it comes to the Clintons you can smell the stink. Obamas collusion in this deal does not shine a bright light on him either.
When it comes to Trump, his bigoted, xenophobic, narcissistic, petulant, misogynistic, race baiting personality does not shine a bright light on him either. As you say, you can smell the stink of his and those around him. -- jim

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I also question the motives of those in power. But when it comes to the Clintons you can smell the stink. Obamas collusion in this deal does not shine a bright light on him either.
There is no story. It has been debunked and debunked again.

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When it comes to Trump, his bigoted, xenophobic, narcissistic, petulant, misogynistic, race baiting personality does not shine a bright light on him either. As you say, you can smell the stink of his and those around him. -- jim
Well then they both stink. You just described Bill and Hillary to a T.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Well then they both stink. You just described Bill and Hillary to a T.
Hillary was misogynistic? Either of them were xenophobic? Do you even know what those words mean? I'll give you the rest, although I don't honestly believe either of them were bigotted or race baiters. Petulant and narcissistic are synonyms for politician. -- jim

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hillary was misogynistic? Either of them were xenophobic? Do you even know what those words mean? I'll give you the rest, although I don't honestly believe either of them were bigotted or race baiters. Petulant and narcissistic are synonyms for politician. -- jim
By definition YES to both! Misogynistic---Can you say Paula Jones and the rest of Bills play things She destroyed?

Xenophobic--- Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu.

TRUMP is neither of those. The rest stands true.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
TRUMP is neither of those. The rest stands true.
You're delusional. Build the wall. Courting the vote of racists and alt-right. There were a lot of good people on both sides in Charlottesville. When you're powerful, you can walk right up and grab them by the pussy. They'll just let you do it. Any of that sound remotely familiar? -- jim

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You're delusional. Build the wall. Courting the vote of racists and alt-right. There were a lot of good people on both sides in Charlottesville. When you're powerful, you can walk right up and grab them by the pussy. They'll just let you do it. Any of that sound remotely familiar? -- jim
Not me my friend. The "wall" is not nation or people hatred. It's an attempt to stop illegal un-vetted peoples and illegal drugs from entering this Country. TRUMP is on record saying that he loves Mexico and the Mexican people. He also said the same about Hispanics in general.
There were good people on both sides. This was covered to death in another thread. BOTH sides got some blame.
The third comment was a crude metaphor of speaking the truth. Can you say MONICA?

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
There were good people on both sides. This was covered to death in another thread. BOTH sides got some blame.
There were no good people on one side. There were bad people on both sides. One side had a bunch of racists, the other side had good people and Antifa. Trump was defending the racists. That's just terrible.

The third comment was a crude metaphor of speaking the truth. Can you say MONICA?
Sure. Does Monica suddenly make Trump's behavior good? No, it doesn't. No more than Moore's behavior suddenly excuses Franken's (or vice versa). Trump is all of those things I said. There is supporting evidence up and down the line. And despite the fact you want to accuse someone else, doesn't make one whit of difference even if you're right. And if you're right, and you don't want to elect the other side because of it, then if that truly means something to you, you shouldn't want to elect anyone because of it. But you did, and continue to support in spite of it. Which in the end, means it doesn't matter to you, all that matters is allegiance to your side. Which is what I said in the first place. So in the end, you prove my point. -- jim

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There were no good people on one side. There were bad people on both sides. One side had a bunch of racists, the other side had good people and Antifa. Trump was defending the racists. That's just terrible.
Not everyone on the "BAD" side were KKK or Nazis or even supporters of those groups. IMHO ANTIFA and BLM are also totally evil.

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Sure. Does Monica suddenly make Trump's behavior good? No, it doesn't. No more than Moore's behavior suddenly excuses Franken's (or vice versa). Trump is all of those things I said. There is supporting evidence up and down the line. And despite the fact you want to accuse someone else, doesn't make one whit of difference even if you're right. And if you're right, and you don't want to elect the other side because of it, then if that truly means something to you, you shouldn't want to elect anyone because of it. But you did, and continue to support in spite of it. Which in the end, means it doesn't matter to you, all that matters is allegiance to your side. Which is what I said in the first place. So in the end, you prove my point. -- jim
Bill Clinton DID the acts, Moor may have done the acts, TRUMP just made a stupid comment. Don't you know what METAPHOR means?

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Not everyone on the "BAD" side were KKK or Nazis or even supporters of those groups. IMHO ANTIFA and BLM are also totally evil.
I don't disagree. But the people there supporting the monuments weren't "just people". -- jim

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Bill Clinton DID the acts, Moor may have done the acts, TRUMP just made a stupid comment. Don't you know what METAPHOR means?
If you don't count the more than one dozen allegations of sexual misconduct which tends to reinforce the belief he is a predator. -- jim

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you don't count the more than one dozen allegations of sexual misconduct which tends to reinforce the belief he is a predator. -- jim
Some were. They were there to support saving Americas History from being destroyed by the leftists.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Some were. They were there to support saving Americas History from being destroyed by the leftists.
All the while shouting how they won't be replaced and how America should be preserved for Europeans. -- jim