Upload a File not working?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I have gotten no feedback, and I am still unable to upload files. It might be a new policy.

JR

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
We’re working on some updates to the server and the forum software, so I will pass this along to the techs. Should be able to get it sorted when they do the upgrade in the next day or two.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I've been trying to upload a photo for the last few days and I keep receiving an error message. Something not quite working with the software. Is the management aware of the issue?

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I also have the same problem in the VASLeague thread. Mine are simple ultra-light PDF. I do not know if this is the right place to report this malfunction of the "new forum".
Besides, about style and colours of the forum, the "theme" options at the bottom of the page are only choreographic. Core 1,2,3,4 are identical (no real option to choice).

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I have up posting pics here goes ago so much easier on the FB pages, file size here is the problem with most pics!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I reckon it will be fixed eventually with the other issues of the latest forum update.

With a minimum of care, file size is not a problem here.

On the other hand FB is the problem and I'd rather have no forum at all before using that crap.

von Marwitz

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been unable to do it for a week or two, prior to the Forum change. Frustrating as hell.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I just managed to upload a photo.