Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
Hey guys,
So, I've recently been updating my older core modules. Working on Yanks currently as my older one, I hade since the late 80s...

Anyways, since I've gotten older and have eyesight like Mr. Magoo, I've gotten to like the bigger font counters. I upgraded my Beyond Valor circa 2011 to 3rd ed. However, the 5/8 counters fonts are smaller than FKAC, Rising Sun, Yanks, ..... Are the newer BV print runs using enlarged graphics? If yes, does MMP sale the counter sheets sheets separately?

Thanks

"Old cardboard soldier's never die, the ink just fades away."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Newer BV has some enlarged graphics. but MMP has not sold individual counter sheets that I can remember.

The extra countersheets may be available for OOP items in the future (like the Op Veritable counters were in 2015/2016).

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I upgraded my Beyond Valor circa 2011 to 3rd ed. However, the 5/8 counters fonts are smaller than FKAC, Rising Sun, Yanks, ..... Are the newer BV print runs using enlarged graphics?
Yes, as of 2016/2018 print runs of Beyond Valor, 3rd edition all counters have the larger images/font-size.

If yes, does MMP sale the counter sheets sheets separately?
It's not on the website as a product for sale - but you can always call/email them and ask..

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It sort of looks like he just parts outs modules every so often (e.g. selling all the scenario cards from a given module, various maps, Chapter H pages).
I have been purchasing from this Ebay seller for about 8 years.

He does buy the modules and then sells the parts out. That is how I have gotten many copies of maps and counter sheets.