Upgrade for 2015?

Wiggum

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
So, who do you think is the biggest load over there that gets away with shlt? The people tormenting Kettler are mostly fanboy/play-testers I think. Wait till they found out you posted here. Hahahahah.
I think s*burke is one of the worst fanboys over there.
Numerous times i got called "aggressive" and a "troll" while just asking normal questions and the hard core of the fanboys over there gets away with every insult you can imagine.
s*burke for example started posting crazy nonsense with the target to get threads closed and that worked out as planned for him.

They just want to be left alone with their strange cheering, dont come in their way posting a critical comment or question...

Just look at page 9 and 10 and you know what iam talking about:
http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120172-brief-overview-of-where-cm-is-headed/page-9

Last edited:

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Numerous times i got called "aggressive" and a "troll" while just asking normal questions and the hard core of the fanboys over there gets away with every insult you can imagine.
s*burke for example started posting crazy nonsense with the target to get threads closed and that worked out as planned for him.

They just want to be left alone with their strange cheering, dont come in their way posting a critical comment or question...

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120172-brief-overview-of-where-cm-is-headed/page-9
s*burke makes Emrys seem almost interesting.

Seems that every time Steve shows up, he is banning people. His remark about starting a thread about Future Products (not mentioning any details like features, of course...), and then telling people that he doesn't want any discussion, and he will lock up every thread, ban people etc., sort of gives an insight into his frustration with the business.

Really, what did he say? There will be JagdTigers and M24 Chaffee tanks? Some thin bones indeed.

sburke1959

CM Fanboy
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is the best you could do? C'mon nutter with all the time you have hanging out here in your lonely little pathetic place I was expecting something more. My name was spoken 3 times and like Beetlejuice I have come a calling. Such a sad run down and very empty forum, I expect you are pretty used to just hearing the echo of your own not very profound prognostications whilst eating a regular diet of crow. You are welcome to that pathetic passive aggressive wretch, he'll friend you over and over and over, but you need something to sit at your feet and help inflate your ego.. though it is already taking up quite a bit of room here.

Well tata y'all. I'd say nice to meet you, but I'd be lying. I'll leave that particular skill to Wingnut, he is far better at it.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
That is the best you could do? C'mon nutter with all the time you have hanging out here in your lonely little pathetic place I was expecting something more. My name was spoken 3 times and like Beetlejuice I have come a calling. Such a sad run down and very empty forum, I expect you are pretty used to just hearing the echo of your own not very profound prognostications whilst eating a regular diet of crow. You are welcome to that pathetic passive aggressive wretch, he'll friend you over and over and over, but you need something to sit at your feet and help inflate your ego.. though it is already taking up quite a bit of room here.

Well tata y'all. I'd say nice to meet you, but I'd be lying. I'll leave that particular skill to Wingnut, he is far better at it.
So, now you can scamper back and hide under Steve's skirt. You done good, s*talker. You win a cookie.

(you seem a bit perturbed, doodiehat on too tight?)

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

You clearly have the tongue and skill of a diplomat--just like Steve.

This forum was very active and lively during the CM x 1 days. Than something(s) changed. Hint: it wasn't all the people who populated this forum almost a decade ago.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
You clearly have the tongue and skill of a diplomat--just like Steve.
Yeah, he's a tough guy screaming over his shoulder while running away. A credit to his master as a 'play-tester', baiting-troll, and (as a bonus) cesspoolian.

He had to run away and work on his next 10,000 posts over at BF. No wonder the games take so long to get finished, the so-called play-testers find ways to occupy themselves otherwise. Be it baiting when anyone that dares question their master, tittering away in the cesspool while getting jolly with each other, or trying to spew their venom here.

I would put the quality of my life over s*purts any day. I swear, if another single guy in his 50's is revealed to be another CM loser, I am quitting this game.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
No offense, dale-um. I know you don't play CM. You play with senior citizens.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam

Works out great for him...

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120028-is-it-me/page-9

Seems BF is on a lockdown spree, I searched 'Steve' and saw about a third of the threads that he has been in have been locked down. And, yes, his little 'Doodie-Tester' was in most of them.

I still want to know how they are going to sell this "Battle-Pack", and keep its sale from being traded around? That is, scenarios and campaigns are just files, and what is to stop them from just being emailed? Will "Battle-Pack" be a Family Starter, er, I mean Family-Ender?

Stay tuned, the hits keep coming...

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, you DONT criticize how CM handles Bridges !
If that was the case you would stard threads about it and ask BFC why they did not fix it in 8 years.
You have a strange desire to always be polite toward BFC, thats why you never would ask them harsh questions or demand a answer from them.

Then you try to get this thread closed...
That typical, get the critic banned or derail his threads so they got closed...again, very mature.
I didn't read anything beyond sburke's post and Wiggum's last post. The thread is closed or I would say this there. One thing that you, Wiggum, might want to consider with the bolded part of the above quote, is that sburke is a beta tester. He has access to do exactly what you suggest but he's able to do it directly with the programmers. It makes much more sense for him to create threads like this in the beta forums than the public forum. So, it is incorrect to assume that he hasn't addressed his concerns......it's just he does it where it stands the highest chance of being seen by the people that might be able to do something about it.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I didn't read anything beyond sburke's post and Wiggum's last post. The thread is closed or I would say this there. One thing that you, Wiggum, might want to consider with the bolded part of the above quote, is that sburke is a beta tester. He has access to do exactly what you suggest but he's able to do it directly with the programmers. It makes much more sense for him to create threads like this in the beta forums than the public forum. So, it is incorrect to assume that he hasn't addressed his concerns......it's just he does it where it stands the highest chance of being seen by the people that might be able to do something about it.
For all we know, he gets threads locked up in beta forum. Maybe he wears a doodie-hat while posting in the public forums, and then changes into a Catwoman costume for the beta forums. Ya just don't know...

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Speaking of Math...

Battlefront.com
Administrator

Administrators

23,267 posts
Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:36 PM
Lacroix, on 09 Jul 2015 - 1:31 PM, said:
fair enough, i might not agree with everything you said but i ll refrain from debating anything of this nature in the future,its just too draining and leads nowhere

I wise assessment. We've heard this all before, more times than I can possibly count. We moderate with a light, but firmly guided hand. Which most people appreciate since the alternative forums tend to be ugly places to visit. For all the activity here there are few threads locked and only a few people banned. I'd say I've probably banned less than 75 non-SPAMer individuals in 17 years. That is less than one quarter of one percent of all the people registered on this Forum. A forum moderated by a Fascist type attitude would not have such a track record.

Steve
Let's see here...400x75=30,000. Hmmmm. How many of those '30,000' even post? How many are not just puppets? I think even a fascist might figure this out.

I don't think even 3,000 customers even read the forum. I figure maybe 300 are 'active' posters. And that is why I believe that there is a fascist attitude as far as the game's development. BF has, according to the manuals for the games, 60 some beta testers. They get away with murder when posting, just like cops that have had a few beers off-duty, and they won't get banned (OK, maybe two). But I think the fanboy 'crew' is now carefully chosen to have the characteristics needed to do their 'duty'. So, considering that there IS harassment by the play-testers, AND Steve rears his mathematically challenged face when he thinks things need correcting, AND he bans anyone that is challenging the game's development, THEN we can easily deduce that no such threads are being started in the beta-forum.

Cut and Paste, or they never happened.

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Battlefront.com
Administrator

Administrators

23,267 posts
fair enough, i might not agree with everything you said but i ll refrain from debating anything of this nature in the future,its just too draining and leads nowhere

I wise assessment. We've heard this all before, more times than I can possibly count. We moderate with a light, but firmly guided hand. Which most people appreciate since the alternative forums tend to be ugly places to visit. For all the activity here there are few threads locked and only a few people banned. I'd say I've probably banned less than 75 non-SPAMer individuals in 17 years. That is less than one quarter of one percent of all the people registered on this Forum. A forum moderated by a Fascist type attitude would not have such a track record.

Steve"

----------------------------------------------------

Funny stuff.

Assuming the stats provided by the interested party are correct...

Suspending is not banning.

Threatening suspension and/or banning, especially when done (and not done) in a very selective manner, is not banning.

Cowing into silence, directly and/or by not moderating your friends with the same "light, but firmly guided hand" is not banning.

People punting out of the forum because of the way it has been run for a decade or so is not banning.

Moderating differently between people based on the substance of what they post is not banning.

Initiating special investigations for violation of other forum rules against people whose posts you don't like and not others is not banning.

Does anyone really think that Steve and company's handling of their forum is remotely similar to this one when run by Geordie and others? If so have another sip of Kool Aide.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
"Battlefront.com
Administrator

Administrators

23,267 posts

Steve"

----------------------------------------------------

Funny stuff.

Assuming the stats provided by the interested party are correct...

Suspending is not banning.

Threatening suspension and/or banning, especially when done (and not done) in a very selective manner, is not banning.

Cowing into silence, directly and/or by not moderating your friends with the same "light, but firmly guided hand" is not banning.

People punting out of the forum because of the way it has been run for a decade or so is not banning.

Moderating differently between people based on the substance of what they post is not banning.

Initiating special investigations for violation of other forum rules against people whose posts you don't like and not others is not banning.

Does anyone really think that Steve and company's handling of their forum is remotely similar to this one when run by Geordie and others? If so have another sip of Kool Aide.
The funny thing is that guy GOT banned!

I don't think Steve reads the Forum any more than he plays the game. He spent months going on and on about that Ukrainian crap. 'Cause, see, he has a 2 year degree making him a historian, OK?