Updates for SPMBT 3.0 and SPWW2 7.0

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw it too. Let's hope this is the last "patch" for some time and at least let us get used to it first :D

danstudentvcc

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sometimes I do .. but in the end!

Double Deuce said:
OK, anyone who has these, what are your thoughts?
:rolleyes: I once had a thought. Not "these thoughts" exactly! But then you know ..
:rolleyes: I had to format the partition holding the OS files

:confused: Once my opps realized I was completing turns more regualarly because of the improved images .. the gig was up I was caught and mercifully :smoke: there was no Version confilict.

Logic

Last edited:

Pannonicus

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Graphics is the real problem, my laptop does not run it properly, I cant see part of the picture.

danstudentvcc

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
mr_clark said:
Well, so use a DOS emulator, or wait for the Windows variants scheduled for next spring
Where can we get a DOS emulator.

Can it be used within XP say for a game that won't run without Win95 days software.

I have a coupla of games I got on a CD but my computer won't allow win 95 on it. Says something about why 95 can't run the computer but its not English to me.

XP as well won't run a coupla games because it lacks a file or some other significant thing like mem resources or sys file is missing... not English to me either.

So DOs prompt and compatibility won't make them work..Wince they are:surprise: free I was hoping to make them work. Beats doodling.

danstudentvcc:nervous: