ASL Armory Update: Overlay Bundle Errata Updated

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Updated BV1 Armory file (PDF), with corrections from Bruce Probst, and Leader listings from Klas Malmstrom.
Thank you, Gentlemen.

Edited: The PzKpfw VIB was listed as (L). This was an error. Corrected file uploaded.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This will blow my counter storage system into chaos.

Not that it is necessarily negative.
Finally dealing with this myself. Looks like I now need 2 Planos for home set. For travel set I’m asking myself “will I really play a Vichey French scenario and should I continue to use British counters for Free French?” Travel set is running up against space constraints.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Finally dealing with this myself. Looks like I now need 2 Planos for home set. For travel set I’m asking myself “will I really play a Vichey French scenario and should I continue to use British counters for Free French?” Travel set is running up against space constraints.
The advantage of events with announced scenarios is you can plan your kit. An event like ASLOk might require a more diverse kit but can still be pared down if you go into it with a list you want to play. Hopefully your opponent's have done the same.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Using the British to represent Free French in a travel set is what I do. Gotta condense the travel set, lest it become as bulky as your regular set.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone that has the Mapboard 77 from the Map Pack Part II, please send Hutch the information of what type terrain is on the map board.

I know it has at least Level 2 hills with flowing fields of grain (in season).

Would help if Hutch could update his Chapter N for us to see what it might be like.

As for the "Module" column, TBD would be a good acronym.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Hutch,

Doing my counter counts using your excellent Chapter N pages for FW, I found a couple of updates for page 15.4

For the ROKA dm MMG [dam HMG] I believe there maybe be an extra vowel.

For ROKA dm MMG(j) [dam MTR 60mm] I believe there is an extra vowel.

I do not have your email address, or I would have sent the updates to your email account.

Thanks for the hard work you have done over the years for this community.

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Kevin, I will correct.
(At one time or another in a game, we have used that extra vowel term though…)
email reidhutch1761 at me dot com

Fixed and added:

Attachments

Last edited:

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Alerted by George Bates of Tom Morin’s VotG SASL Game with 4 Missions on the MMP Website. Updated the Armory SASL 2nd Edition File to include them.

Attachments

Last edited:

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Alerted by George Bates of Tom Morin’s VotG SASL Game with 4 Missions on the MMP Website. Updated the Armory SASL 2nd Edition File to include them.
This was a surprise find on the MMP website. Don't recall that they were ever promoted, but it's been over a decade. Perhaps Tom can give us some background on their development and promote 'em a bit?

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Looking at the entries in the ASL Speciality Forum under SASL Section, it appears Tom posted it for the first time in January 2021.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All we need now is the Journal "13" for Map 77 to have a complete ASL Real Estate Kingdom"...

I will occupy the Chateau on Board 6 as my Castle!