Update to MMP website

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rising Sun is now available on the MMP website for order.

The Pre-order page has 13 items on it, but sadly none are ASL related.

It may be some time before the next ASL items makes the Pre-order page.....Enjoy Rising Sun.

The PTO is now ready for action.....All we need now is the Desert and the Yank/Frank module to have a complete WTO/ETO/PTO fight going.....

HP?

Last edited:

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK people, get going on those Storm Over Dien Bien Phu and Warriors of Japan pre-orders before I have to update my credit card information again!

takai

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
If I remember correctly, someone said that Elst will go on preorder soon.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Elst is a Starter Kit module. Most ASLer's would not consider this an ASL product.
Well,

The "some" ASL players consider the Starter Kits to be ASL products....

The counters can be used in full ASL.

The map boards can be used in full ASL.

But then again, Squad Leader maps have been used in ASL since 1985.

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well,

The "some" ASL players consider the Starter Kits to be ASL products....

The counters can be used in full ASL.

The map boards can be used in full ASL.

But then again, Squad Leader maps have been used in ASL since 1985.
Understood, but it would not be on my shopping list.

JohnisaG8tor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well... MOST of us ASLers consider it ASL; as "someone" pointed out with new ASL map n such!

Just say'n. :clown:

You can play with the full "official" ASL rules; or with the adjusted "unofficial" Starter Kit rules.
Why would one not buy it?! (Once again, you can play it with the "full" ASL rules vice SK ones)

I for one will be buying it!!! :devious::)

Last edited:

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
perhaps, but i cannot help myself

i will Have to buy it

:paperbag:
Have to have to have to .. gotta buy it gotta .. gotta buy it .. buy it .. gotta buy it ..

Hey .. apart from playing it .. I wanna be able to be like you all and tell the newbies 10 years down the line .. "you know .. I bought this when it first came out .... so I got one to play with, one to sell, one to sit on my desk, one to decorate my front door .. "

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Have to have to have to .. gotta buy it gotta .. gotta buy it .. buy it .. gotta buy it ..

Hey .. apart from playing it .. I wanna be able to be like you all and tell the newbies 10 years down the line .. "you know .. I bought this when it first came out .... so I got one to play with, one to sell, one to sit on my desk, one to decorate my front door .. "
It is ASL, I will buy it. Oh and Jackson gratz on your purchase of CH's OE and W spotted your German leader counters whilst looking at my copy ;-)

Last edited:

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It is ASL, I will buy it. Oh and Jackson gratz on your purchase of CH's OE and W spotted your German leader counters whilst looking at my copy ;-)
:D Thanks Ollie, OW only and that was a while back. You spotted my German leader counters while looking at your copy? (How did you do that?!) :hmmm:

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score
Rising Sun is now available on the MMP website for order.

The Pre-order page has 13 items on it, but sadly none are ASL related.

It may be some time before the next ASL items makes the Pre-order page.....Enjoy Rising Sun.

The PTO is now ready for action.....All we need now is the Desert and the Yank/Frank module to have a complete WTO/ETO/PTO fight going.....

HP?
Yes and please relegate the finn module further down the list so that we can give Yanks the RS and FKaC treatment. :D

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Yes and please relegate the finn module further down the list so that we can give Yanks the RS and FKaC treatment. :D
Hell no ! Let the "Yanks" be true to form, come late , at the end just like in the war! All the other combatants were already fighting! Unlike the yanks!

Last edited: