Update released!

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It's a good one. Alot better than the last release anyway! It's getting better, still aways to go but alot better than on release day anyway. As you can see it's constantly being worked on and tweaked and eventually it will be a worthy successor to Tigers...

keas66

Recruit
Reaction score
Picked this game up a few days ago after randomly deciding to see what hpssim's were up to these days . I have ToP and its earlier variants and always enjoyed the depth of those games . After playing around with Tu for a few days I see the potential for another great game , but honestly even with the latest patch in place the sheer amount of bugs and onscreen craziness I am seeing is quite baffling . I will start posting questions to this forum since it seems to be about the only place online actively discussing this game . Actually it shows my desire for this title to succeed ! - any other game with this level of wackiness and I would have immediately removed it from my Hard drive .....but I am still trying each night this week to get it to seem to do sensible stuff . Polish calvary destroying Opel Trucks at nearly 4km with rifle fire is not something I deem to be sensible .... :)

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
keas66 please save your game or write down and odd combat results and send them to me to send on. I've never seen rifles taking out tricks a 4km I must say. On the whole the results are alot better now and improving, the odd anomaly though.

j__rimmer@hotmail.com