Update on Pierce Mason

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some may know but Pierce has been battling cancer. Was doing fine, but had a tumor grow in intestine and needed surgery. The surgery went well. He is still in the hospital as they are going in to look at other stuff tomorrow. Prayers are welcome!

I visited him today. He is in good spirits. When I walked in, paraphrasing here, but he was like "where is my Mannerheim Cross MFer!" 🤣🤣
When I was about to leave he said if anyone wants to send anything, "tell them to send hookers and 5 guys cheeseburgers".

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I was in the PI, you got a hooker and a Coke for a few peso's lol

Nope. Thats the food. The Hookers are for playing ASL.

$20 dollars says HE WILL want to play ASL Scenario 20 with them!!!!!

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some may know but Pierce has been battling cancer. Was doing fine, but had a tumor grow in intestine and needed surgery. The surgery went well. He is still in the hospital as they are going in to look at other stuff tomorrow. Prayers are welcome!

I visited him today. He is in good spirits. When I walked in, paraphrasing here, but he was like "where is my Mannerheim Cross MFer!" 🤣🤣
When I was about to leave he said if anyone wants to send anything, "tell them to send hookers and 5 guys cheeseburgers".
Five guy hookers and cheeseburgers ... on it.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Never met the gentleman, but wish him a rapid recovery. Just tell him cheeseburgers and counters do NOT mix.

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Afternoon fellow ASL Berserkers!
Thank you all for the well wishes and thumbs up. I've had cancer treatment since Feb 2023 and had an unfortunate set back requiring emergency surgery. I'm home now and looking forward to getting back to playing ASL again in the near future and hopefully attend a tournament or two.

Roll low!!
Pierce

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Once on the sub just chilled out by the reactor during field day. Shipmate was on the sound powered phones to let us know if any of the khakis were coming down.

Worked in a heat treating plant, also around dry cleaning chemicals and in a fiberglass pultrusion factory. Add to that way too many refreshments. It's probably a good thing that I never fathered children. 🤪🤪

Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
Once on the sub just chilled out by the reactor during field day. Shipmate was on the sound powered phones to let us know if any of the khakis were coming down.

Worked in a heat treating plant, also around dry cleaning chemicals and in a fiberglass pultrusion factory. Add to that way too many refreshments. It's probably a good thing that I never fathered children. 🤪🤪
What are you saying dad?