Update on Panzer Blitz?

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
And yes here it is :banana::coolban::redapple:

Really appreciate they kept the same style on the box. Graphics are good. Rules look somehow an improvement but need to play this out now :smoke:

Showed my kid the two boxes, saying I was her age when I bought the old one, and she was like "good for you dad"...

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Good to see my quote from last year hasn't proven to fruition but for Montagu's benefit, how long has this item sat since it originally hit P#?

BTW - Montagu,

Wrong wrong wrong !
Not at all. I said "looks like", not "for sure" or "guaranteed". I stand by my comment. ;)

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The only problem is that the box is not the same size as the old PBs (It's slightly wider and less deep). Us OCD types like to keep our boxes organized by theme (platoon vs. squad) and we want them to line up!

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Yeah and it doesn't have the bookcase sleeve like my original copy of PB does!:OHNO: :nuts:
Yeah, it had a bookcase sleeve :crosseye: I must have lost it somehow with all the travel and moving. :cry: I know for sure I trashed my first PB completely taking it with me to the desert... didn't treat my wargames with the same care as now, but at least I took them with me :smoke:

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have two copies of PB. And both have the sleeves and one of them still has the board clips. Remember those?

Any play the new PHHoD yet? I started reading the rules but got distracted by ASL and then got in the mood to play the old SPI Fulda Gap which I set up yesterday.

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I have two copies of PB. And both have the sleeves and one of them still has the board clips. Remember those?

Any play the new PHHoD yet? I started reading the rules but got distracted by ASL and then got in the mood to play the old SPI Fulda Gap which I set up yesterday.
My copy of PB has the sleeve too. They had some unique boxes back in the day; I've got one of SPI's "white boxes" on my shelf, two of Yaquinto's "album games", and one of their "Slip-case" games. Then I come in this forum and find out that a lot of guys just throw the box in the garbage - I always figured they were like sports trophies for guys who didn't play sports.

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The old slip case game boxes were nice and sturdy. I like the idea of the inner box having the CRT on it and you could prop it up to see during the game.

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland

Wow, you get distracted by ASL and then want to play Fulda Gap :crosseye: at least you get inspired :smoke:
I'm in Bangkok now, decided not to take the gem with me... will play it within a couple of weeks. Informed my old wargaming friends back in my home country, so we'll play a PB game this summer for sure.:ar15: