Update of 8 games posted at my blog

commissarmatt

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After a prolonged absence from my blog due to life, I have updated my last three months AARs in a single post in short form.

Cardboard Warrior

Thanks for reading.

When a scenario has a title like "A Well Engineered Ambush" the secret is to pick the ambushing side, I think.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When a scenario has a title like "A Well Engineered Ambush" the secret is to pick the ambushing side, I think.
A disappointing scenario to say the least. If they would have reworked the initial turn somewhat it would have had the potential to be an interesting engagement.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The Bitche Salient. I got that scenario in the General back in the 80's and thought - that looks great! Here I am in 2019 and I still have not found an opponent who wants to play it. I was going to play it at the upcoming Double One tourny but my opponent has just given up ASL and sold all their stuff. A cursed scenario for me.

Congratulations on playing that one. Anyone want to play it on VASL?

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
going to be a tight finish but Roy may earn a victory in our playing of TAC 7 "Trap In Carpiquet." Going to
come down to CC's for sure. His Pz VG (a.k.a Tin Can Opener) has been a pain in my arse for my Canadians.
Cheers ya'll!
Pierce