Update for those not on FB

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anybody on this side of the pond received theirs yet? My shipping tracking number apparently ended once the package cleared the international exchange center at the Rome airport. I figure it should be another 10 days past that date, which is tomorrow.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Packages to and from Europe are routed through NYC, which has been shut down for the past few months. There are less planes and less cargo space for packages. The number of flights are very limited. This creates a bottleneck.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think cargo is still moving, but probably slower than usual. Original delivery date was May 25, but I figure it would take a few days longer. Tracking indicated it made it to the far end gateway on May 19. Not sure who the US carrier will end up being.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Yes, there are bottlenecks, the problem is that the american part of the trip is manged by USPS. We started to use UPS from today, its more expansive but its really faster... Gamer's Armory received yesterday, but we sent with UPS the big load, and i know that only a player with a PO Box that is in NY state received the bundle until now. We apologize but if only we had known...

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, there are bottlenecks, the problem is that the american part of the trip is manged by USPS. We started to use UPS from today, its more expansive but its really faster... Gamer's Armory received yesterday, but we sent with UPS the big load, and i know that only a player with a PO Box that is in NY state received the bundle until now. We apologize but if only we had known...
No problem, it's taken 3 weeks for packages from England to get here (used to be about 10 days). All part of the current situation. I'll know to watch for the mail truck vs. the UPS truck.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today I received in the post my copies of Brevity Assault and Biazza Ridge. :love::p the post office did mangle the box for one of the games, I don't remember which one, but everything else was perfect.

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Happily I received both "Biazza Ridge" and "Brevity Assault" from The Gamers Armory.
Both look terrific!
Now... I await the release of "Prokhorovka"...
Keep going, Advancing Fire!
Looking GOOD!!!