Two "Polish" glitches in the scenario

Rhetor

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
I have looked through the "Europe Aflame" scenario, and have spotted two things which, in my opinion, require correcting:

1. the place name "Ocksywie" - Oksywie is only a district of the city named "Gdynia"; it's like substituting the name "Berlin" with "Prenzlauer Berg".
2. Why does Polish Navy disappear after Poland joins the "Eastern Crusade"? The sole reason for building an expensive navy was to have means of securing sea lanes with the Western Allies in event of Soviet agression and Germany closing their railways for Allied military support.

Mark Stevens

Europe Aflame Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
ll
Cheers, we need this sort of feedback. I didn't know about the place names, I will have used a large-scale atlas: can you suggest a more accurate alternative?

You're probably right in that a pro-Axis Poland would have contributed to control of the Baltic, we should include the navy in future scenarios (Wyatt?).

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Cheers, we need this sort of feedback. I didn't know about the place names, I will have used a large-scale atlas: can you suggest a more accurate alternative?

You're probably right in that a pro-Axis Poland would have contributed to control of the Baltic, we should include the navy in future scenarios (Wyatt?).
Right. It's now on the list, and the city name has been ammended.