Two peas in a pod - Epstein and Trump

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The conspiracy nuts will have a field day with this, too convenient.
As well, people who reasonably question the authority narrative wonder how a guy on suicide watch died of suicide.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As well, people who reasonably question the authority narrative wonder how a guy on suicide watch died of suicide.
Had a guy on suicide watch and the watcher went to the bathroom, was gone maybe 3-4 minutes, the inmate drowned himself in the toilet. Where there is a will, there is always a way...

RandyT0001

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Investigator: "What happened? What did you see on your closed circuit monitor?"

Guard1: "Well, I scratched my head, see [scratches head] and my hairpiece fell to the ground, see [hairpiece flies off head like a skipping stone]. So I bent over to pick it up, like this [bends over in seat, grabbing hairpiece]. And after straightening up, like this [lifts head to look at monitor], I see poor, mis-treated man, Mister Epstein hanging. So sad, really."

Investigator: "Well played, just like a script."

Guard1: "Could we hurry, I got a plane to catch to Switzerland via North Korea, for a change in identity, it's all the rage."

Investigator: "Ok, leave, send it the next guard."

Guard2: "Yes, you had some questions?"

Investigator: "Yes. Did you review and create backups of the automated video recordings"

Guard2: "Yes, saved to USB chips, here" [hands several USB memory drives to the investigator].

Investigator: "And erased the drives and backups to ensure no evidence remains?"

Guard2: "Yes."

Investigator: "So where are you heading to, Switzerland (laughs)?"

Guard2: "Yes, with a stop over in North Korea for a dinner with tha president, Kim."

Corruption by the wealthiest people of our society and civilization.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
The Clintons had him killed. Obama provided the cover. Trump for 2020!
You forgot George Soros and of course the Deep State.
I thought the whole idea of a suicide watch was so everyone could watch him commit suicide? Like a celebrity sex tape. Bets can be made of how many minutes it takes. Tapes of him picking his nose, staring at the bars are not much fun. Maybe I've just become too cynical in my old age.

Speaking of celebrity sex tapes, according to New York Magazine Spanky strongly encouraged Ivanka to make a sex tape as a career boost after the success of Paris Hilton's 2003 tape. The really ... odd? ... thing is not whether that was true but that anyone would consider that even slightly plausible. The Spanky bar has gone so low it's learning Chinese.

There will still be a raft of civil suits against Epstein's estate. You will still have Ghislaine Maxwell filling the Allison Mack role.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One thing is obvious about the suicide--most people have NO IDEA how the inside of a prison works. Especially US prisons which outsource anything that can be outsourced.

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's reasonable to think there is something utterly suspicious about Epstien's reported suicide and there is reason to think it was simply suicide. I'll keep my eyes open, commentaries on the shelf, and not conclude anything.

There are false conspiracy theories - there are true ones. There are duped conspiracy theorists and there are naive fools who believe everything they hear from our mainstream (Fox, MSN, CNN) media. You can't believe everything you hear - but neither can you doubt everything.

RandyT0001

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Unless they make a statement otherwise, the warden and chief psychiatrist will be held responsible. They took Epstein off of suicide watch at the behest of his lawyers. Why? To be honest, I suspect they did not make the decision but kicked it up the management chain. I wonder who ends up taking the fall because I suspect it was a decision made outside New York, like Washington DC.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I'm of the school of thought that for every conspiracy there are ten glorious fuck-ups.

His victims can still sue his estate, so discovery in those suits will turn over so many rocks they will register on seismographs. I'm looking forward to seeing whom and what slithers out. The real worry is that consiglieri Barr has refused to recuse himself despite Barr's father Donald Barr having hired Epstein as a teacher from 1974 to 1976.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unless they make a statement otherwise, the warden and chief psychiatrist will be held responsible. They took Epstein off of suicide watch at the behest of his lawyers. Why? To be honest, I suspect they did not make the decision but kicked it up the management chain. I wonder who ends up taking the fall because I suspect it was a decision made outside New York, like Washington DC.
The Warden has been reassigned back to Washington DC & the 2 Correctional workers have been placed on leave. The 2 Correctional workers will probably be fired and the Warden's career is all but toast.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One thing is obvious about the suicide--most people have NO IDEA how the inside of a prison works. Especially US prisons which outsource anything that can be outsourced.
You ever work in a prison? The BOP does not contract out very much, maybe a couple medical personnel but not any of the Health Services Supervisors. I have never heard of any other positions that were contracted out. This is all about money. The government slashed the operating funds for the BOP and this is just a bad reaction to that. The staff should have made their required checks and likely will pay for that with their jobs. I don't envy the newly assigned Warden. I think the Captain will also be re-assigned as he is responsible for the security in the whole complex.

-they have cut the retirement
-the health benefits keep getting reduced and cost more
-assaults on staff are at an all time high and that is not going to change any time soon
-there is all but a hiring freeze in place so staff have to cover more and more everyday
-due to low pay raises, less benefits all around, government shutdowns, & reduced retirements more staff are quitting than ever before
-in the major cities, staff are having to conceal carry due to running into numerous former inmates. There are a lot of detractors to working in the major cities including cost of living expenses. MDC Brooklyn & MCC New York have always had a difficult time retaining staff, it just costs too much to live there.

RandyT0001

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Does anybody remember how Trump called the Swedish government about releasing A$AP, then sent an official to monitor the trial, and he was just a friend of Kanye. Trump partied with Epstein several times at Mar-Largo, noting that Epstein liked his women younger. Did Trump send some staffer to MCC to tell the warden and staff to take him off suicide watch as requested by Epstein's lawyers?

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Shocking...a libtard party boy (pedophile) who is a known long time "bro" of the libtard elites is arrested, is about to turn states evidence, found dead...and it is all Trumps fault.

Just another fine example of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

Stay tuned...next week the "libtard echo chamber" (LEC) will explain how Trump is the cause of autism.

🤣

RandyT0001

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Shocking...a libtard party boy (pedophile) who is a known long time "bro" of the libtard elites is arrested, is about to turn states evidence, found dead...and it is all Trumps fault.

Just another fine example of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

Stay tuned...next week the "libtard echo chamber" (LEC) will explain how Trump is the cause of autism.

🤣
You scroll through the comments and forgetting about the persons' particular position on the subject everyone is clearly sounding like an adult.
Then this guy chimes in like a 6th grader and the distinction couldn't be more obvious.

Last edited:

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What changes if it was murder? The only people that are cheated are the victims who might want to confront him face to face. Nothing else changes. All the other principles are alive; all the records remain; all the witnesses and victims remain. What is gained by killing Epstein?

Now, if the witnesses, agents and victims start dying mysteriously . . .

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tate's home state republicans voted 49% for a known pedophile for US senate, so I don't think he has much standing in the anti-pedophile category. The difference between Tate's choice for senator and Epstein? Epstein had more money.