Two CM games today

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I put the three CM games back on my Computer today. I haven't played this series in awhile.

Stared off with Balkovzy Surprise from CMBB which had me as the Germans defending against a Russian night tank-infantry attack. The tank battle was furious and fast and I got a lot of T-34s but I couldn't pull the MkIVF2s out fast enough and they got hammered. My Mk III got overrun too and that left me with a just an F1 and infantry to hold off the Russians. i set up infantry for ambushes and one squad got a grenade bundle on a T-34 that got too close to a building. But in the end there was too much and my force got beat up bad. but the Russians suffered heavy losses and only took the the bridge OBJ so I pulled out a draw.

This evening I played The Dead Salute the Gods from CMAK. OK, does anyone really think the US player, with Green crewed M3s and M5s can take on a Battalion of Crack Crewed MkIVs? Gadz, my whole force was almost wiped out. I tried to do a flank ambush but it didn't work. The germans shots were too accurate and went through the Stuarts like a hot knife through butter. The Germans suffered 9 vehicle losses and handed me a tactical defeat.

CMant

Reaction score
Played Balkovzy Surprise awhile ago as part of a tournament , it does seem a tough one for the Germans .

Haven't played Salute , but other desert scenarios where you have to hide from long range German guns .