Twin Cities ASL 5/12/18

Uncle_Duke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello, all!

If you're in Minnesota or Wisconsin and want to get some face to face gaming in, Twin Cities ASL (TCASL) will be holding their monthly get together this coming Saturday. All are welcome, regardless of skill level or experience, and we're more than happy to teach. Hopefully, this month's gathering will not be so brutally affected by the combination E3.71 and E3.73. Ideally, I would like to see attendance not limited to Ski Troops and Aerosan PRC.

Here are the details:
Day: 5/12/18
Time: 10:00am -- whenever
Location: Fantasy Flight Games Center, 1975 County Road B2 W, Roseville, MN, 55113

I hope to see some of you there!

dynaman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had to look up the Fantasy Flight Game Center to see what kind of game store it really is. WOW! Cold Weather makes for interesting gaming locations. Smart people - they probably make more money selling food then games.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello, all!

If you're in Minnesota or Wisconsin and want to get some face to face gaming in, Twin Cities ASL (TCASL) will be holding their monthly get together this coming Saturday. All are welcome, regardless of skill level or experience, and we're more than happy to teach. Hopefully, this month's gathering will not be so brutally affected by the combination E3.71 and E3.73. Ideally, I would like to see attendance not limited to Ski Troops and Aerosan PRC.

Here are the details:
Day: 5/12/18
Time: 10:00am -- whenever
Location: Fantasy Flight Games Center, 1975 County Road B2 W, Roseville, MN, 55113

I hope to see some of you there!
Have you got that von Bock to show lately? I haven't seen Jon in quite some time.

Uncle_Duke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to all who showed up on Saturday! We had eight people in total, playing three different games. Also of note was that we had three new faces! It's always wonderful to see new folks getting involved with the group.

ReggieRed

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd like to be one of the "new faces" in the not-to-distant future. I have the fortuitous circumstances that one of my daughters just started grad school at UMinn last fall, and the other is a flight attendant for which I get space available flight benefits! Do you guys meet on a regular Saturday schedule?

Uncle_Duke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd like to be one of the "new faces" in the not-to-distant future. I have the fortuitous circumstances that one of my daughters just started grad school at UMinn last fall, and the other is a flight attendant for which I get space available flight benefits! Do you guys meet on a regular Saturday schedule?
Yes, as a matter of fact, we do! Typically, we meet on the 2nd Saturday of the month, at 10:00am, at the Fantasy Flight Games Center (address above). Location is subject to change if FFG is running major events though.

If you're in town, and are interested in an off week game, shoot me a note-- my schedule is somewhat flexible, and I'm always interested in playing more than I actually do.