Twin Cities ASL 2/9/19

Uncle_Duke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now that we've made it through the polar vortex with all our fingers and toes intact, clearly the appropriate course of action is to huddle somewhere warm and play ASL. Anyone in the Twin Cities area (and out of towners willing to make the trip) are welcome to join us at Fantasy Flight Games in Roseville, MN this coming Saturday (February 9, 2019). As usual, all are welcome, regardless of experience.

This time around, I think it'd be interesting to see if we could extend things beyond our arrangement of playing a single quick scenario. I don't have anywhere I need to be on Saturday, and if my first game doesn't run into the evening, I'd probably be be up for a second.

Details:
Day: 2/9/19
Time: 10:00am -- whenever (FFG closes at midnight)
Location: Fantasy Flight Games Center, 1975 County Road B2 W, Roseville, MN, 55113

I'm particularly interested in playing (still more) Hatten in Flames. At this point, I've played most of the scenarios, and I'd like to put a dent in the few remaining:
HF5 Graveyard Shift (though I think we'd better give the Germans the balance on this one...)
HF7 Gotta Get Out
HF8 Fahrenheit 352

Any takers?

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't stay for a large scenario, but I am planning to attend for a tourney-sized rumble.

Matt Boehland

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, looks like I won’t make it after all today. Between not getting to sleep yet and still having to get shoveling done, I’d be too tired to be much of an opponent at 10am.