Tussle in the Tundra 2019 - August 8-12 - Manchester, NH USA

ctewks

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi folks - I hope to see you at the Tussle this year! Dates are August 8-12th and will be in the same location in Manchester, NH as in previous years.

The scenario play list is ready. This year we're going to try and load up Round 1 with some awesome HASL action. Our intent is to match up players prior to the event so that you can prepare and make sure you have a solid understanding of the applicable SSRs etc. We will have enough folks with the particular modules, so maps and what not should be in supply.

Follow the link below to see the play list and let me know if you have any questions!

https://tussleinthetundra.com/tournament-scenario-lists/

To register for the event go here:
https://tussleinthetundra.com/register-here/

Best,
Chuck

PS - I may be putting in an order for Bounding Fire items before the event, if you'd like to order anything they have in stock and take delivery at the event please let me know. Also, BattleSchool typically will take orders for the event as well. In both cases you save on shipping and get some excellent ASL swag!

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
you made it awesome! great tourney. real laid-back. amazing bbq feast. congratulations to Dave for a great win. super fun. can't wait for next year. thanks to everyone who worked to make it a fine event
Chuck,
I agree with Keith! A fantastic experience...
Thanks,
Steve

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
One of these days I'll be there......
It's a nice hotel and fine tournament (was there to win it on 2011), can't understand it cannot attract more than 16 players on average despite being well-placed to draw from the large pool of ASL players in New England.

ctewks

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's a nice hotel and fine tournament (was there to win it on 2011), can't understand it cannot attract more than 16 players on average despite being well-placed to draw from the large pool of ASL players in New England.
It's a tough time of year. Short season in New England, lots of family stuff going on...etc. We'll keep at it though and hope to someday grow out of the room we're in!

ctewks

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have to ask. "Tundra" in New Hampshire?
I inherited the name :) and it's stuck ever since... it was one of the more "northerly" ASL destinations when the event was established, and there was a heavy Finnish/Swedish volunteer bent to the tourney... so why not!? :)

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I have to ask. "Tundra" in New Hampshire?
Coos County, Mt Washington, Nov-April ground snow: close enough for ASL realism ;)

started out being quasi Finn themed

thank you Sven & all those who have kept it going

pretty good turnout this year

mallexen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you, Chuck, for running a fine event. Got 3 games in on Saturday. Stuffed myself with BBQ. Came home with a scenario pack from the raffle. (Seriously, what a great raffle - everyone went home with something!) An excellent day of ASL.
-Mike

ctewks

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you, Chuck, for running a fine event. Got 3 games in on Saturday. Stuffed myself with BBQ. Came home with a scenario pack from the raffle. (Seriously, what a great raffle - everyone went home with something!) An excellent day of ASL.
-Mike
Glad you had fun Mike! Was great seeing you!