Tuomo please e-mail Vic at Dispatches

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi Tuomo please e-mail Vic at Dispatches, your e-mail bounced when I sent Dispatch #49 so e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

Anyone else who did not get their copy and think they were a current subscriber, please e-mail me from an e-mail you want me to update you to, Thanks, Vic.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So is this a general subscription available to the entire Tuomo Community? We share a group consciousness, you know. Lukkari's got it when the sun is over Europe, and I take over somewhere around Sheboygan, I beleive, although the exact line fluctuates.

Currently have an opening for a Pacific Islands Tuomo. Prerequisites: must be dashing, egalitarian, and able to take over the GTN (Global Tuomo Network) in a crisis. Which occurs weekly.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
So is this a general subscription available to the entire Tuomo Community? We share a group consciousness, you know. Lukkari's got it when the sun is over Europe, and I take over somewhere around Sheboygan, I beleive, although the exact line fluctuates.

Currently have an opening for a Pacific Islands Tuomo. Prerequisites: must be dashing, egalitarian, and able to take over the GTN (Global Tuomo Network) in a crisis. Which occurs weekly.
A simple e-mail will do, Vic. ;)

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Hi Tuomo please e-mail Vic at Dispatches, your e-mail bounced when I sent Dispatch #49 so e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

Anyone else who did not get their copy and think they were a current subscriber, please e-mail me from an e-mail you want me to update you to, Thanks, Vic.
Vic, I just replied to your message. All is fine and I got #49 three time so I have a backup as well.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I do try not to be conscious of this.
HEY NOW. If I'm gonna give in to your lutefisk cravings at 2AM, then you got nothing to complain about when I want some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia!

asloser

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
HEY NOW. If I'm gonna give in to your lutefisk cravings at 2AM, then you got nothing to complain about when I want some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia!
Ah, the weekly GTN crisis. Normally we keep this out of the public eye.

asloser

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Having group conciusness has an upside too. Last night I woke up to realization I understood cave and cave complex rules.

The utility of this is strictly limited however- normally the rules learned this way have more value in the quest for style points instead of being useful for solid ASL play.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dammit. This may be a zero-sum thing; yesterday afternoon I totally forgot the Animal Pack rules.

And you speak of Style Points as if they were not part and parcel of every VC EVER. Typical left-brained Eurocentric Tuomoness, that is.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I never would have thought I'd be reading a thread on this forum of someone LITERALLY talking to himself.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
I never would have thought I'd be reading a thread on this forum of someone LITERALLY talking to himself.
He are Finns you know :). Here in Sweden have a saying: how do you know that a Finn is introverted?

Because he is looking down at his own shoes when he talks to you.

The Danes have the same saying about the Swedes, I have been told :)

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
If you're gonna write posts after visiting the Dispensary, I'll be right there with ya....unless the management slaps my peepee again....