TU development Update

JG53_Jaguar

Reaction score
Country
llSlovakia
I just got a great little update from HPS support yesterday, and I wanted to share it with you. HPS have implemented a feature that I always wanted for TU: you can now define nationalities counter colours in the dataview and in the TU game executable preferences dialog you can now enable "use custom defined counter colours". What this means is, say you change the German colours in the dataview. All the scenarios with German counters will now use your defined counter colours. I like this a lot! I'm sure that this isn't the only update/added feature and that HPS is busy working on making TU better game. I'm sure there is a lot more to come!

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I found that it remembered the last one you used anyway..you only had to change them when you first load a scenario. The only news I want really is that the game actually plays properly as it's shelved for me at the moment until the range and accuracy is fixed..if they fix that then I'm happy..

Macnab

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Godd news to hear they are working on a patch,we will soon have the game we wanted,

Benpark

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was able to do this previously as well. The pressing data and OOB oddities hopefully are taking precedence over chrome for updates. Hopefully there is a big one coming.

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Scott will be patching for the next couple of years I reckon he kept it up with PoA2 so I have no doubts he will do the same with TU. My main concern was sometimes when I gave in a list of bugs he was oblivious to them yet to me and many of you they where glaringly obvious, it felt like he never actually tries out a scenario.

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is exactly how I felt about POA2. I sometimes felt no one there ever played the game.