Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)

JimWhite

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life!

TURD is a pattern of pathologically disasociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party
Identifying as a Feminist
Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
Massive student debt
Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again.

Author - Unknown

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He forgot one...

Avid CNN watcher.

Not sure what the hell happen over at CNN, but in the 90's they were the gold standard for Journalism. Not a Trump fan myself (as I have stated more times than I can count), but the story headlines I catch on my phone coming from CNN (cannot get rid of them) are so over the top that even leaves someone like me going WTF? The other day I saw a story bashing Trump on his exercise habits - WTF - talk about having to drive on the sidewalk for a hit.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He forgot one...

Avid CNN watcher.

Not sure what the hell happen over at CNN, but in the 90's they were the gold standard for Journalism. Not a Trump fan myself (as I have stated more times than I can count), but the story headlines I catch on my phone coming from CNN (cannot get rid of them) are so over the top that even leaves someone like me going WTF? The other day I saw a story bashing Trump on his exercise habits - WTF - talk about having to drive on the sidewalk for a hit.
I have the same problem, I can't get rid of CNN from my phone searches so I want a different search engine, wtf. CNN is very bad brain pollution.

soggycrow

Polish Submariner
Reaction score
Country
llPoland
I have an iPhone with a "News" utility. I choose the news outlets I'm interested in hearing from and don't choose the ones I don't. No CNN - I can get that on cable. It's hard to imagine getting an unwanted feed. I'm no wiz but this seems like a problem that should be easy to solve.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I have an iPhone with a "News" utility. I choose the news outlets I'm interested in hearing from and don't choose the ones I don't. No CNN - I can get that on cable. It's hard to imagine getting an unwanted feed. I'm no wiz but this seems like a problem that should be easy to solve.
Watch this. Ignore that it's about the election and listen to what she has to say about doing exactly what you're doing. -- jim

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jim-

Who is that lady? Also, it could be said it is exactly what our news media is doing too. The 5th estate has never been clean, but today’s form of journalism begins to look like the days of “yellow journalism”. The Meuller investigation is newsworthy, but equally newsworthy should be the fact that the FBI may not have been impartial in their investigations.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Your right Soggy Crow, I changed my search engine to 'Bing'. It's in 'safari'. I don't know where to find 'news utility'.

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Jim-

Who is that lady? Also, it could be said it is exactly what our news media is doing too. The 5th estate has never been clean, but today’s form of journalism begins to look like the days of “yellow journalism”. The Meuller investigation is newsworthy, but equally newsworthy should be the fact that the FBI may not have been impartial in their investigations.
The message of the presentation is that as we tailor our own personal news feeds based on our own world view, we drown out competing ideas and each person's world becomes and individually tailored echo chamber. Doing this, makes the works most sophisticated computer--our brains--hackable. I find her presentation thought provoking. -- jim

EDIT to add: CNN/Fox/"yellow journalism" is the symptom, not the disease. People are catering to their own individual fears and interests. They are creating their own individualized echo chamber. It shouldn't surprise anyone that a whole industry has arisen to feed this monster.

Last edited:

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The House Intel Committee voted to release their classified memo on FBI/DOJ FISA abuse...

The Nunes memo says that the FBI abused the FISA surveillance law over its use of the opposition research dossier on Donald Trump and Russia as part of the case to obtain a FISA warrant for former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page. It cites the role of deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein and outgoing deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe for their roles in overseeing aspects of the investigation, according to a source briefed on the matter.

Separately, Republicans on the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees are expected to get briefed Tuesday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is investigating FBI actions during the 2016 election, according to two members of the panels, which are conducting a separate investigation into the FBI.​
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics/house-intelligence-committee-devin-nunes-memo/index.html

And FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe suddenly resigned rather than accept demotion...
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe — who’s been under harsh scrutiny from President Trump for months — stepped down Monday after his superior proposed demoting him, according to a report.

McCabe has been expected to leave the bureau for weeks, but the abrupt Monday afternoon resignation stunned FBI officials and came just days after his boss, Director Christopher Wray, suggested demoting him over an upcoming inspector general report, two people with knowledge of the matter told The New York Times.​
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/andrew-mccabe-resigned-fbi-superior-suggested-demoting-article-1.3785974

Possibly fake news... anonymous sources & The New York Times... Although McCabe did suddenly resign.

A definite win-win...

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trump has taken good pointers from Putin.

Now, even though Congress has imposed the sanctions, Trump's Administration has refused to impose the sanctions. Keep backing this POS. I laugh at everyone of you.

Even though the FBI & the Dept of Justice said not to release the memo, they are still going to release the Republican memo but not the Democrat counter memo and be damned the consequences. So much for transparency.

When it comes to Democrats there is not a conspiracy issue that you guys will not grab a hold of.

Whitewater -4 years & 80 million dollars later and zero convictions on Whitewater
Benghazi -5 years & 82 million dollars later and absolutely no charges at all
Russia investigation - 10 months & 8 million dollars later and we have 4 indictments, at least 26 separate charges, & so far 2 guilty pleas but we really have to stop this in it's tracks. It just might trip up the crook in chief.

Last edited:

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Paint the picture:

Two years ago almost to a person you guys called Clinton a traitor when it was revealed that her server *might* have been compromised (not that it ever was) with classified information and now you are cheering it on that republican's are actually going to release classified information. Hmmm...

Two years ago almost to a person you guys called Obama everything you could because he called out police tactics that were actually killing people and now once again to help your guy, you are calling into question the legitimacy of the FBI & the Department of Justice. Hmmm...

:poser:. You know it fits.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Two years ago almost to a person you guys called Clinton a traitor when it was revealed that her server *might* have been compromised (not that it ever was) with classified information and now you are cheering it on that republican's are actually going to release classified information. Hmmm...

Two years ago almost to a person you guys called Obama everything you could because he called out police tactics that were actually killing people and now once again to help your guy, you are calling into question the legitimacy of the FBI & the Department of Justice. Hmmm...

:poser:. You know it fits.
I don't like Trump the human. I think that is pretty well established. That said, where were you when all those things the other side was doing was going on? Because, if you weren't posing then, you certainly are now. Very few people have been here all along calling out both sides. You certainly aren't one of those.

In the end, the fan boy mentality, the self created echo chambers, the idea that people we don't agree with are contemptible, that is what is destroying the fabric of America. Our ruination comes when we allow people to separate us and turn us into emotional animals. When reason disappears, when we cease to think and act rationally, that's the moment we lose control of our own destiny. The sooner we figure that out, the sooner we actually hold our own side to the same standards we want to apply to the other side, the sooner we can roll up our sleeves and fix the mess. As smart as many of you people here seem to be, I am constantly stunned by the lack of integrity when it comes to our own side. There is nothing rational about it any more than there is anything rational about being a Raiders fan, or a Broncos fan. It's sad really. -- jim

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The message of the presentation is that as we tailor our own personal news feeds based on our own world view, we drown out competing ideas and each person's world becomes and individually tailored echo chamber. Doing this, makes the works most sophisticated computer--our brains--hackable. I find her presentation thought provoking. -- jim

EDIT to add: CNN/Fox/"yellow journalism" is the symptom, not the disease. People are catering to their own individual fears and interests. They are creating their own individualized echo chamber. It shouldn't surprise anyone that a whole industry has arisen to feed this monster.
Agree, but when the message moves to the extremes, either direction, then where is the line between challenging your thinking on a subject and listening to just crazy?

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Agree, but when the message moves to the extremes, either direction, then where is the line between challenging your thinking on a subject and listening to just crazy?
How do you know the difference without listening? Every progress starts with someone who is seemingly crazy until everyone else catches up. -- jim

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How do you know the difference without listening? Every progress starts with someone who is seemingly crazy until everyone else catches up. -- jim
Fair question, but how many times should I have to listen to someone spout that 9/11 was an inside job by the government and Israelis to know that it is garbage and I should stop listening?

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Fair question, but how many times should I have to listen to someone spout that 9/11 was an inside job by the government and Israelis to know that it is garbage and I should stop listening?
That's a personal decision. It's also reductio ad absurdum (or its close cousin). -- jim

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't like Trump the human. I think that is pretty well established. That said, where were you when all those things the other side was doing was going on? Because, if you weren't posing then, you certainly are now. Very few people have been here all along calling out both sides. You certainly aren't one of those.

In the end, the fan boy mentality, the self created echo chambers, the idea that people we don't agree with are contemptible, that is what is destroying the fabric of America. Our ruination comes when we allow people to separate us and turn us into emotional animals. When reason disappears, when we cease to think and act rationally, that's the moment we lose control of our own destiny. The sooner we figure that out, the sooner we actually hold our own side to the same standards we want to apply to the other side, the sooner we can roll up our sleeves and fix the mess. As smart as many of you people here seem to be, I am constantly stunned by the lack of integrity when it comes to our own side. There is nothing rational about it any more than there is anything rational about being a Raiders fan, or a Broncos fan. It's sad really. -- jim
What is it that "the other side " was doing specifically? Are you going back to budget deals that were made under Clinton? That is your fall back to not making any deals with Democrats on any budget matters. As if the Republicans are the arbiters of sound fiscal decisions.

You go back through my posts, I NEVER posted to the extremes against Bush 43 that went on here under Obama. It was one derogatory statement after another. They said that this was how liberals talked about Bush so it was fair game, tough titty. Obama is gone and they still piss and moan because just like them, some do not want to accept the current President. Tough titty that is all that I can say. When it was brought up that the Republicans won't let Obama do anything, it was said "I guess he will have to compromise or pick something that Republicans will agree on but with Trump they say "tough shit, you lost" no matter the tactics that the current Republican Party is pulling to get their agenda through. If this forum was a place of serious discussion then we would still have a half dozen 'liberals' posting but these same conservatives would line up and attack them each and every time they posted until they just gave up and left the forum then there would be Dave, "see ya, asshole!"

On this very forum when the Police were killing some individuals at a dizzying pace, people were protesting and saying "Hell No! Hands Up, Don't shoot! Law Enforcement is corrupt!" and President Obama said some pointed words about Police tactics the "conservatives" here said Liberals are pathetic, not patriotic, Obama is getting police killed because he doesn't support them, yadda, yadda, yadda and now...
when the Russia investigation looks like it just might prove Trump really is a crook, these same 'conservatives' are now saying "Hell No! Hands Up, Don't shoot! Law Enforcement is corrupt!" Not using the same words but same meaning. You were here, you know that what I am saying is true whether you care to admit it or not.

I have stated my case pretty clear of who I am. In 1980, I registered as a Republican because they played at being fiscally conservative and whenever I looked at the Democratic Party all I saw was corruption. They had won for so long that they did not care if you caught them cheating. I was a loyal Republican for over 25 years and then I went into Fallujah, Iraq and witnessed the utter destruction that we wrought. They (Iraqi's) fucking hated us and tried to kill us whenever they could. There was no win their Hearts and minds. It really got me thinking and I realized sometime after that they (Bush 43 admin) lied to get us into Iraq and I started paying more attention to Politics. The Republican Party has won so much lately that I feel they have become the Democratic Party of the 70's & 80's.

I am no fanboy of the Democratic Party. I can't stand the leadership because they pander to all of the fringe groups instead of working on winning the thoughts of working class America. That is where all of the power is, across all groups no matter who you are. The only reason Democrats are winning lately is because Republicans figured out how to win but they stall have not figured out how to actually govern.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
What is it that "the other side " was doing specifically? Are you going back to budget deals that were made under Clinton?
I just don't specifically recall you here, nor do I specifically recall you criticizing anyone prior to the current President. Values are values no matter who is in charge, or they are just talking points to beat someone over the head with. If this doesn't apply to you, then I am grateful for that.

My problem isn't with the Democrats or the Republicans, it's with the American people who continually allow themselves to be duped by these assholes. We wonder why they lack leadership, I can tell you that answer. They lack leadership because we don't demand it, because we don't expect it, because we don't hold them accountable across the board for the values we hold. If the other side is in, boy we look for these things with a microscope. If our guy is in, we look the other way and focus on how it's not the opposition. If we just stepped back and held them all accountable for the same things, we, the American people, would discover we aren't nearly as divided as the media or our politicians want us to believe. We aren't separated by some insurmountable chasm, we are separated by the length of our reach and can reach out and shake hands on a deal any time we chose. If our elected officials churn our collective stomachs, we should take a look at ourselves in the mirror because I doubt we would like what we see. They reflect us.

Thanks for your service. -- jim

Doggie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lots of time and money spent on investigating OJ Simpson and no conviction. For the same reason the Clinton crime syndicate has got away with it for > 30 years; the fix is in.

Ed Caswell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just don't specifically recall you here, nor do I specifically recall you criticizing anyone prior to the current President. Values are values no matter who is in charge, or they are just talking points to beat someone over the head with. If this doesn't apply to you, then I am grateful for that.

My problem isn't with the Democrats or the Republicans, it's with the American people who continually allow themselves to be duped by these assholes. We wonder why they lack leadership, I can tell you that answer. They lack leadership because we don't demand it, because we don't expect it, because we don't hold them accountable across the board for the values we hold. If the other side is in, boy we look for these things with a microscope. If our guy is in, we look the other way and focus on how it's not the opposition. If we just stepped back and held them all accountable for the same things, we, the American people, would discover we aren't nearly as divided as the media or our politicians want us to believe. We aren't separated by some insurmountable chasm, we are separated by the length of our reach and can reach out and shake hands on a deal any time we chose. If our elected officials churn our collective stomachs, we should take a look at ourselves in the mirror because I doubt we would like what we see. They reflect us.

Thanks for your service. -- jim
I largely agree. I also believe one of the reasons for our present condition is that over the decades we have allowed the government to take on more and more "responsibilities" that are not allowed under the Constitution. Most of the voters today have no idea what the Constitution says and how it severely limits government power. They simply assume the government is doing what it is supposed to.

Ed