Triple Digit Club

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The WCW pack was really a fantastic product and ahead of its time.

I suspect that Will to Fight...Eradicated would have gotten even more playings were it not for it getting kind of screwed up when it when it was republished officially.
Yes, one of the best TPP products ever, and the first set to come out in color. Along with the ASLUG and Dagger scenarios, the best of the older scenarios. I’ve played all of those too except the all AFV scenario.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
I missed this: WCW 7 Eye of the Tiger is indeed the only TPP scenario in the club.
:unsure: No it isn't. We've already cited several others. Unless for some reason that you're asserting that to be "in the club" only a single entry in ROAR counts, which doesn't make any sense at all.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
One of the more remarkable aspects of older scenarios like those of the WCW pack (amongst others) is that of course they were released long before ROAR even existed. Now, while pre-ROAR there was the ASL Record, that was really only known to subscribers of the old ASL Mailing List (and maybe some of the more ancient online chat services). So you can only imagine that those older scenarios have been played a heck of a lot more frequently than ROAR can tell you about.

buser333

Reaction score
One of my regular opponents recently acquired a few of the older Journals and offered me some choices from those to play. I had remembered J94 - Kempf at Melikovo as one of the scenarios from this list I had not yet played so I opted for that one.

My FT tank was a beast, surviving a rear point blank ATR shot and a whiff from the KV-1. It absolutely destroyed his infantry. I don't think I suffered even a break all game, though my 9-2 was an early casualty to his sniper, first wounding, then taking a KIA. By the middle of Turn 4 he only had the one ATR HS, his gun, and his tank left so we called it a game.

So now I have played 29.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
One of my regular opponents recently acquired a few of the older Journals and offered me some choices from those to play. I had remembered J94 - Kempf at Melikovo as one of the scenarios from this list I had not yet played so I opted for that one.

My FT tank was a beast, surviving a rear point blank ATR shot and a whiff from the KV-1. It absolutely destroyed his infantry. I don't think I suffered even a break all game, though my 9-2 was an early casualty to his sniper, first wounding, then taking a KIA. By the middle of Turn 4 he only had the one ATR HS, his gun, and his tank left so we called it a game.

So now I have played 29.
KaM should only count for half, at most. :p

buser333

Reaction score
Yeah. Very small and dicey. Not my favorite type of scenario. Next up is J93 - Porechye Bridgehead. Much more my style. I'm not expecting much from my Russian horde but, hey, it looks fun at least!

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Yeah. Very small and dicey. Not my favorite type of scenario. Next up is J93 - Porechye Bridgehead. Much more my style. I'm not expecting much from my Russian horde but, hey, it looks fun at least!
Yeah, it was the scenario that finalized my conviction there are scenarios too small to even bother with. I would never play it now.

JPaulus

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
14 for me (including the 2 SK scenarios). 11 of ASL scenarios I played back in the 90s. Currently playing T1 Gavin Take for the first time.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
All except possibly J1 and J63. Probably close to or over 100 plays from that list, since many of them I've played several times. Others just once.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I have played all 32 one or more times. Some of the tournament favorites I have played five or more times. -- jim