Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

miss_megatron

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
T-minus only a few days until TF2 comes out!
I am super excited to see all the new bots.
I am also excited about the new Transformers video game - the videos of it that I have seen have been really cool because they have used alot of quick cuts like the style of the movies.
But I am more excited about seeing the second movie than anything else this summer. Is anyone nerding out over having SO MANY new bots in this movie and the fact Optimus will be FULL SIZE on the IMAX screens makes me go *squeee!* :popc1:

Pdqport

1st Caveman Superhero
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw the trailer for this on an IMAX screen over the weekend. I wasn't a huge fan of the first film (it was what a expected from Bay and decent enough), but the trailer did look damn good. I don't see many films in the theater these days, but I'm tempted to see this one on IMAX for the full effect.

It will be nice to see some of the different bots and I did notice that they are making the faces more noticeable this time. In the first film, I thought it was hard to even tell they had faces most of the time. That was a bit of a let down for someone who grew up watching the cartoon. It took away some of the personality IMHO.

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hope the new film is more serious. I thought all the joking around/teen angst in the first film undermined the more serious aspects of the plot.

miss_megatron

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have high hopes for the new movie - mainy because yes the faces are more noticable and there are SO many bots that are in the movie. I have always been a fan and will always be a fan of the old Transformers cartoon/movie though.

If any one is interested in getting some interesting free bits from the new movie I found online trading cards that I have been collecting - I almost have all of them - www.tf2cards.com I am up to Starscream - I was trying to get to the last secret one before I see the movie so I can have a bit more info than the average movie goer/fan :cry:.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't say it is any serious at all and if I had read the comics I would probably be very angry.

But it's loud and colorful, so there.