Trailers in Bypass

Bad Dice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Greetings,

Dennis Hess and I are a playing Cold Crocodiles. He has a Croc in Bypass. Does the Croc pay extra for traversing in Bypass, for the trailer. Neither of us could find anything in the obvious sections of the rules, but maybe this is in a non-obvious place. Or maybe there's some errata in this regard.

Thanks

BD

Bad Dice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks. We were both pretty sure of the same thing, but a little voice in the back of my head told me to check just the same.

BD

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Greetings,

Dennis Hess and I are a playing Cold Crocodiles. He has a Croc in Bypass. Does the Croc pay extra for traversing in Bypass, for the trailer. Neither of us could find anything in the obvious sections of the rules, but maybe this is in a non-obvious place. Or maybe there's some errata in this regard.

Thanks

BD
See C10.4 While C10.1 prohibits the use of VBM for towing a gun, that is not extended to trailers. Neither, it appears, is the 1 extra MP added for towing a gun.

Bad Dice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe that's what I was thinking of, towing guns.

Thanks.

BD

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
See C10.4 While C10.1 prohibits the use of VBM for towing a gun, that is not extended to trailers. Neither, it appears, is the 1 extra MP added for towing a gun.
I think that the added MP cost of trailers is factored into the MP cost of the depicted vehicle.

Some counters show the vehicle with trailer on the front and without it on the back, with more MP in the latter case.

von Marwitz