Tourneyys???

Reaction score
Greetings Gents,:salute:

I'm beginning to get a complex because no one will play a game with me.:argh: So I figure a tourney may offer a good opportunity.

Would some one be as so kind to show me how to get involved in a Tournament or two? Are there any starting shortly?

PS: Is my addiction becoming obvious yet?:nuts:

Many thanks,:salute:
Mt. Carmel

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Soon?

I have posted just lately for a 4 Scenario Tourney CMAK & CMBB. As you can see that the CMAK has started..,but the CMBB is in the works. Alot of the guys involved in CMAK will be involved in CMBB...But there still is room to for that one.

The parameters are as written on that thread. ;) :smoke:

Once a couple of the other tournies have whined down...then there will be more starting.

Hope that is helpfull

Wayne (A.K.A. 2054172):smoke:

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sealion

Mt Carmel, how about joining us Axis boys in Operation Sealion? It's not a balanced attack or an attack that will be posted on the ladder. It's Purist's attempt at a historically accurate battle had the German's made the invasion across the channel.

Go to Sealion rosters and volunteer!

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I agree but?

Mt Carmel, how about joining us Axis boys in Operation Sealion? It's not a balanced attack or an attack that will be posted on the ladder. It's Purist's attempt at a historically accurate battle had the German's made the invasion across the channel.

Historically accurate?????? does it not have to of happened to be that!:laugh: :smoke:

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don't forget the "had"

A possible/feasible/viable battle based upon the locations of units and purported plans of an invasion. All acted out with the Purist of intentions.:cheeky:

Better Numbers????:D

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I miss

A possible/feasible/viable battle based upon the locations of units and purported plans of an invasion. All acted out with the Purist of intentions.:cheeky:

Better Numbers????:D
Whipping your arse in battle old man.;) :smoke:

Reaction score
Join the Sealions

Hey Bertram,:salute:

I'll accept the offer. How do I go about joining the Sealion Roster?

Please Advise,:salute:

Mt. Carmel

BRO Sapper

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Bertram,:salute:

I'll accept the offer. How do I go about joining the Sealion Roster?

Please Advise,:salute:

Mt. Carmel
Mt. Carmel,

Welcome aboard. Just go to the Sealion roster thread and offer your services to the Fatherland! We're definitely looking for a few good commanders!