Tournament roommates....

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know this is early for most of these tournaments but figured I'd get a head start.
I plan to be at Chicago, Kansas City, Gettysburg, Human Wave, Nor Easter, Tussle, Texas Team, St. Louis, ASLOK, Caslo, and possibly Atlanta this year.
I usually have roommates for KC, St. Louis. Stay at my sisters for Tussle. ASLOK is home base. Stay at Johns for Gettysburg.
However, I am looking for roommates for Chicago, Human Wave, Texas (unless I travel with Vaughn), CASLO, the Nor Easter, and possibly Atlanta.
If anyone is interested in splitting a room at any of these events, please message me through gamesquad or email: (dcanant@roadrunner.com).
Thanks and roll low. Dave

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Wow, Dave, I am impressed. And I thought I attended many tournaments (10 last year).

PS. My wife claims that I snore very badly, so I am not a candidate for sharing any room. Besides, I will only go to 2 or 3 US tournaments in 2019. ASLOK and New York are given, as well as 6-8 European ones.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know this is early for most of these tournaments but figured I'd get a head start.
I plan to be at Chicago, Kansas City, Gettysburg, Human Wave, Nor Easter, Tussle, Texas Team, St. Louis, ASLOK, Caslo, and possibly Atlanta this year.
I usually have roommates for KC, St. Louis. Stay at my sisters for Tussle. ASLOK is home base. Stay at Johns for Gettysburg.
However, I am looking for roommates for Chicago, Human Wave, Texas (unless I travel with Vaughn), CASLO, the Nor Easter, and possibly Atlanta.
If anyone is interested in splitting a room at any of these events, please message me through gamesquad or email: (dcanant@roadrunner.com).
Dave, I will throw a shout out on YASL and see if anyone is available to take you up on that. You might want to check with Pete S. He was thinking about coming to the Nor' easter, but I don't know if he will be able to make it.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dave, I will throw a shout out on YASL and see if anyone is available to take you up on that. You might want to check with Pete S. He was thinking about coming to the Nor' easter, but I don't know if he will be able to make it.
Thanks Carl. I will be in Kansas City the week prior for March Madness but am thinking of flying into Logan and renting a car to drive up to the Nor Easter. Really need to be able to split a room as social security only goes so far. I will contact Pete and see if he is going. If he is driving, maybe I will just tag along with him. I'll let you know about Pete but keep me in mind for any roommate. Thanks, Dave

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Carl. I will be in Kansas City the week prior for March Madness but am thinking of flying into Logan and renting a car to drive up to the Nor Easter. Really need to be able to split a room as social security only goes so far. I will contact Pete and see if he is going. If he is driving, maybe I will just tag along with him. I'll let you know about Pete but keep me in mind for any roommate. Thanks, Dave
Dave, if you fly in, do T.F. Green in Providence. It is closer. Forty five min vs over an hour with Boston traffic. Also put the invite for you out on Gamesquad. If I didn't have a couple of possible folks staying with us already, I would offer the hospitality of the Nogueira hacienda. I live ten minutes from the place.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dave, if you fly in, do T.F. Green in Providence. It is closer. Forty five min vs over an hour with Boston traffic. Also put the invite for you out on Gamesquad. If I didn't have a couple of possible folks staying with us already, I would offer the hospitality of the Nogueira hacienda. I live ten minutes from the place.
Carl, sent you a message.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And once more the Bitter Ender is spurned. I thought you loved us Dave....

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And once more the Bitter Ender is spurned. I thought you loved us Dave....
I do....but you scheduled the same weekend as the ASL Open in Chicago. I can't be in two places at one time. I would love to be there but you would need to coordinate so as to not overlap.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know but we had too. This happens about ever 4 years. Easter is the next weekend and we could not get hotel until mid May.