Tournament Matchup and Turns: "Orsha to Berlin"

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok folks...
We are now down to 14 players, which means we will only have 6 players not qualify for the second round. One is a no show, and one has computer problems. So here we go. This thread will be used to post all your turns. Please ensure you put what side you are playing, and the turn you are attaching in the title of your post. Only one post per person. Just keep editing the same post for each turn. Please...always delete the previous turn before attaching the new one to save space on the server. Let's have the tournament start by 6/25/04. You can start before that if you wish, but lets see the first batch of turns by Friday night.
Since we didn't get too many votes for a Title...I win. Orsha to Berlin it is.

The names will be drawn from a hat. Each person will be assigned a number, and every 2 numbers that come out of the hat will be matched against each other. It doesn't matter which side you play first, you can decide that between each other.

I will draw the names now:

1) Soccer DJ vs Ensayne
2) Private Idaho vs Spartan
3) Triaxe vs Gnrl. Confusion
4) ER_Chaser vs Nipper
5) Big Ivan vs Kilgore
6) Condor55 vs Tiger88
7) Krink vs Scorched Earth(again) :surprise:

Please remember....you can still make the second round even if you lose your match. So play your best right till the end.

If there are any questions, let's keep them in the tournament rules thread, so this one is for turns only.

Good luck to everyone. Let's crank up some Tigers.

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Turn12 Allies, vs Groggy Axis, round 2

Turn 12 attached.

Our game has finished. Thanks to Groggy for a well played match, and double thanks for filling in when SE had to drop out.

Final score for round 2: Axis -138

One result to go before we begin the second round.

Last edited:

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
ER (Allies) End vs. Nipper

Nice game, Nipper, thanks :)

It is a draw, Ray. Axis score is 228.

End of game 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Urgent Message for Herr Krink

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (i have had to borrow a friends PC, but i suffered a catostrophic viral attack, which i think came in with your first turn (as it was the last thing i did. I have spent several hours trying to resurrect my pc to no avail, its trashed!!!. Please check your own pc in case, and accept my apologies for having to pull out until i can buy a new pc. I'll be back. If you get no reply from me, its because i cannot borrow a pc, i'm not being rude. Sorry again. Cheers. SE. :cry:

SE :nuts:

Hi again, my mail address is: veggies@rcousin.fsnet.co.uk
so you can mail me your first turn direct Ray

Last edited:

Spartan

Reaction score
Country
ll
Finished!!!

Great game Idaho, well played , good luck in the next round, I will have my revenge, i hope!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This Is the End

Thanks Triaxe. Believe it or not, but I had a ball. You're as perfect a winner as you are a player. Good Luck the rest of the way and see you again the next tournament. Let Ray know the final score.
_

Nipper

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Game end

Cheers ER, It was great fun, must play you again sometime. best of luck with the rest of the tourney :D

Last edited:

Condor55

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Tiger vs Condor 1st half turn 11 round 2

Tigger is gonna have a better result with the Sovjets than me.... :(

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
End of Game

I enjoyed the games very much but I still don't know how I beat you overall you were obviously the better player.

Last edited:

Triaxe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn 12 end

Thanks to you also Gnrl Confusion for two good games. Enjoyed the games and the banter. Good luck to you in your future games and Tournaments!

Private Idaho

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Spartan Vs. Private Idaho Round 1 Mirrored Turn 12

All done ... Thank you kindly, Spartan for two great hard-fought games ... I hope we meet again soon!

All the best,

Private Idaho

Ensayne

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Game Over: Ensayne (Allies) vs. SoccerDJ (Axis)

Turn 12, DJ. Final score 75. I forgot to set most of my artillery on that last round, probably cost me a few points. Actually, your play was great - I'm still trying to figure out how the Axis pulls off a win in that one. I guess you just have to high-tail it towards the hills right at the start. Exiting your artillery and other units was also a good idea.

Anyway, I'll be happy to play you any time. Thanks for a great set!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lt. Col. Kilgore vs. Big Ivan in Retreat to the Tiger Position.

THE END

Ivan, Great game and opponent, I liked your sense of humor during our two games. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Big Ivan

Reaction score
Lt.Col. Kilgore(Allies) vs Big Ivan(Axis)

Get your Fanny to the Tiger Position Turn 11 1st Half; 2nd Mirror

Hey Dan, Great! Glad you had good time at show. Carlin is one of my favorates since the '70's! I'm just about heading out the door but here is move to rap this one up!
Best of Luck in the balance of the tourney! Your a damn good opponent and it was enjoyable playing against you!
Cheers!
Big Ivan

Tiger 88

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
End of Mirror Match - Ivan Major Victory!

The Ivans breakthrough continues on the left flank and secure the major victory!

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
When you are finished your game...please, everyone PM or email me your score and the side you played. You can switch sides and start the second half of your mirrored match whenever you are ready.

Cheers,
Ray

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
I'm back

Hi all, apologies for the absence, but to the death of my pc and having to buy a new one! i was unbale to play in the tourney. Good luck to you all. Cheers. SE. :D

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Good to see your back SE. Computer problems are always a B***ch. Maybe we shall meet on the battlefield again in the furure.

Cheers,
Ray

Ensayne

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A Heartfelt Denial

The Widow Twanky advises me that she welcomes the return of Scorched Earth and categorically denies having anything to do with the sabot...er, demise of your PC. She cried all night and is now in seclusion at an undisclosed location in France or Argentina.

Hopefully, this new computer has the latest electronic starter. I keep misplacing the crank on mine.

Last edited: