Tournament Matchup and Turns: "Orsha to Berlin"

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Widow Twanky!

Ah, this pc is special it comes with a slot down the side for a firing cartridge to start the ignition. My only hope is that i dont take off, but i'll at least i'll be able to drop custard pies on you from a great height. It was also fun getting EFII working with XP - luvley stuff. Can anybody remember where you can get the weapons sound upgrade files. Cheers. SE. :D

Ensayne

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow! Top of The Line

Cartridge starters are clearly the best. And the loud "bang" makes every reboot seem like Guy Fawkes Day. Just remember to follow the manufacturer's instructions - every 50th start, you have to fire a cartridge with the starter off to clear the vents.

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
SoccerDJ said:
I think for my last meal I chose.....um....ah....oh spam:devil: But theres nothing wrong with spam as long as its the kind that you eat.:nuts:

By the way do I report our first round to the ladder or are we not suppose to report tourny games on the ladder?
We are going to wait until the new ladder is up and running smooth before we report the games.

Cheers,
Ray

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Krink said:
We are going to wait until the new ladder is up and running smooth before we report the games.

Cheers,
Ray
Thanks for the reply. So far from what I've looked around on the ladder its looks great. :cool:

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Greetings Fellow Combatants...
It is time to report the tournament game results to the new W.A.R.S. ladder system. The link to report a game is located at the top of this forum. I will assign the bonus points later when that area of reporting has been set up. I guess the best way to do this, is have the Axis report each game. Win or lose. Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

I will have the first round scores posted on our HQ tournament page as soon as I get the final scores.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this tournament running as smooth as Butter. I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am.

Cheers,
Ray

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
ER_Chaser said:
Any progress on the first round? Ray? :)
Almost there Mr. Chaser. We should be able to figure out the seeding in a few days. Just waiting for one result.

Cheers,
Ray

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The results are in. Thanks to everyone who participated in the 1st round to make this an enjoyable experience. I hope everyone had a good time meeting and playing new opponents that love the CS game. For those that didn't make the cut for the 2nd round, hoefully you will be able to participate in the next tournament.

Please check the Tournament results page for the matchups in the 2nd round.

http://www.warfarehq.com/index.php?page=/campaign_series/cs_tournament.shtml

If the link doesn't work, just click on the "Tournaments" link on the left of the main page, and then click on our CS banner.

I will start a new thread for the second round for everyone to post their turns. Please remember...one post per person, and all turns must be posted. I understand that this is vacation season, so we may have to put up with a little delay here and there. I have no life....so I'll be here throughout to monitor things anyways.

See you in the next thread.

Cheers,
Ray