Tournament is on hold.

Big Ivan

Reaction score
Ray

Good to see your back!! You've done a marvelous job with this section and it would be a great loss to the wargaming community if you were absent. I'm not sure of the situation around your leaving and then returning but I do agree with your take. Higher ups need to support their workers! Furthermore, at least your making decisions right or wrong! If its right all is well if its wrong then a lesson has been learned and that experience is invaluable. I shudder to think what would have happened if Hitler listened to his generals. We might all be dealing with the 3rd Reich today!

One also has to remember its tough to please everyone so in that take I feel majority rules.

Anyway that having been said for a title I like your take Orsha to Berlin. I also favor the AFTT title because its a long time coming!

As the staunch supporter of the Rodina and a sneaky admiration for the motherland please count me in! I love to see Tigers afire!

Best always and thank you for the efforts you put forth!

Big Ivan ;)

Ensayne

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm In

I like the Comic Opera title. We could have awards for "funniest offense" and "funniest defense".

Let me just get to work on my acceptance speeches.

Last edited:

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Re the comic opera, i thought a comedic hat, perhaps a stahlhelm with sone tinsel...., should draw out widow twanky at least...