Tournament: Friendly Fire 2020

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
A tournament will be held In Linköping at Rimforsa Strand Hotel 25-27 September by the lake Åsunden with a sauna next to it. Meet your fellow ASL player nude, wrestling opportunities may come about.

We will be 10 ASL players from Sweden. In the link below you will find pictures of the scenarios in action posted during the weekend.

Last edited:

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
A tournament will be held In Linköping at Rimforsa Strand Hotel 25-27 September by the lake Åsunden with a sauna next to it. Meet your fellow ASL player nude, wrestling opportunities may come about,
In a separate posting yesterday in this Forum, Actiojack writes about early ASLOK events:

Brookpark, Ohio. Home to Capn' Taco as the only nearby food (?) establishment, strip clubs, hotel guests having sex in the indoor swimming pool, not enough clean towels, the overflow crowd having to play in the closed down food prep area which became known as Hell's Kitchen and disco night on the floor below with that booming disco beat. How can Blackpool top that?
I fully realize that sex and nudeness are two different things, but maybe the ASL world has not changed that much since early ASLOK.???

BTW, FrF is an excellent little tournament at a fantastic venue by the lake. I have attended several Rimforsa events since I started playing ASL 4 years ago. Unfortunately family commitments keeps me from attending this year.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
In a separate posting yesterday in this Forum, Actiojack writes about early ASLOK events:

I fully realize that sex and nudeness are two different things, but maybe the ASL world has not changed that much since early ASLOK.???

BTW, FrF is an excellent little tournament at a fantastic venue by the lake. I have attended several Rimforsa events since I started playing ASL 4 years ago. Unfortunately family commitments keeps me from attending this year.
Well I've been called a lot of names over the decades and am quite used to my name/nicknames getting mangled but Actiojack is a new one. Been called a lot worse though! ?

Hopefully you will be able to attend FrF next year and post some pictures from the sauna!??

Think about hosting some ASL event yourself. I'm not trying to be a smarta$$, I honestly believe the community needs lots of events and as I stated earlier you might do a great job.

Good luck and take care.
Actiojack?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Sorry about ”Actiojack”???
Not a problem at all! I actually rather like it.
The wife calls me much worse than that. Then again her dad was a sailor and she's been manacled to one for 44 plus years so her vocabulary can be very colorful. ?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Best of luck with your event. Hope it's a success and tell everyone Actiojack says roll low!