Top contributors to the world of ASL

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I'm thinking this could be an event at ASLOK for the ASL HALL OF FAME nomination and selection as that has been the largest get-together of ASL grognards for years. It could be either an open nomination and voting or a predesignated list and votes either "on site" or somehow previously made by the general ASL community. It would probably be better to keep the number of prospects/recipients low and make it an annual event. Who would be on the nomination/selection committee would of course have to be worked out as would be the criteria as well as where or how this information would be kept and brought forward in future years.
Interesting. 🤔

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
I'm thinking this could be an event at ASLOK for the ASL HALL OF FAME nomination and selection as that has been the largest get-together of ASL grognards for years. It could be either an open nomination and voting or a predesignated list and votes either "on site" or somehow previously made by the general ASL community. It would probably be better to keep the number of prospects/recipients low and make it an annual event. Who would be on the nomination/selection committee would of course have to be worked out as would be the criteria as well as where or how this information would be kept and brought forward in future years.
Come to ASLOK and start the discussion… and play me while you are hit.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
I would certainly look forward to that if I ever get there. Hope springs eternal (especially up here in da nort voods uf Viskonzin, vait'en for sprig, don't 'cha know).
You're on the wrong side of the St. Croix to talk that way, Mister!

(that's 'St. Croix,' not 'St. Crouch,' stoopid auto-correct!)

Last edited: