Tom Morin’s VOTG SASL CG?

DQuin

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’m loving SASL and have seen somewhere that Tom Morin developed SASL CG rules at some point but it doesn’t look like they were ever published (or ever will be). Are there copies available anywhere? I’d love to play through the SASL CG if possible.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’m loving SASL and have seen somewhere that Tom Morin developed SASL CG rules at some point but it doesn’t look like they were ever published (or ever will be). Are there copies available anywhere? I’d love to play through the SASL CG if possible.
I'll pass word to Tom.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tried uploading zip file of it but says file too large for server to process.

telengard

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’m interested as well, could it be posted on the SASL Facebook page for access due to being too large for here?

Last edited:

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Agreed, it would be nice if it could be posted somewhere as I am interested also.

Stadl0r

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I would be very interested in playing this as well if anyone has some leads!

grabowbe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Was anyone here successful in finding a copy of the VOTG SASL CG rules?

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks for putting this out there Tom. Great work. Do you know if this might make it too an eventual SASL ed3? I understood it was supposed to feature in the Journal, but I guess not.

Tom Morin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for putting this out there Tom. Great work. Do you know if this might make it too an eventual SASL ed3? I understood it was supposed to feature in the Journal, but I guess not.
Nope, no Journal release for the SASL VotG stuff. However, I just took the file down, as MMP has decided they will host the free download on their new website, which was good to hear. That's all that matters, that folks be able to enjoy it after the time that was invested by the team that worked on it.

Tom

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nope, no Journal release for the SASL VotG stuff. However, I just took the file down, as MMP has decided they will host the free download on their new website, which was good to hear. That's all that matters, that folks be able to enjoy it after the time that was invested by the team that worked on it.

Tom
Tom

Good news!! Great to have this see the light of day!!

Joe