Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
To be precise, one full kit for air travel, and one full kit for everything else.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
Upgraded my French inf + SW from a 3600 to a 3700, finished punching the last two sheets from Inor.
Now I just have to print a big flag to cover the pre-engraving on the top of the plano.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Of course ASL mapboard 77 exists, I got a copy in the Supplemental ASL mapboard pack I received in 2021.
What is needed now, is for MMP to get ASL Journal 13 into the production track [since theoretically, that is where
ASL mapboard 77 is supposed to be included]. I like to get back-up copies of my ASL mapboards.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Began creating a spreadsheet (like Chapter N page) for the new AF Prokhorovka HASL.

Hopefully, I can convince Hutch to make it like the Chapter N Official pages.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Of course ASL mapboard 77 exists, I got a copy in the Supplemental ASL mapboard pack I received in 2021.
What is needed now, is for MMP to get ASL Journal 13 into the production track [since theoretically, that is where
ASL mapboard 77 is supposed to be included]. I like to get back-up copies of my ASL mapboards.
I knew it existed just not readily available to most not wanting to buy the 2nd map bundle for possibly one map.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Ah, there you say something!

Got that Supplemental ASL mapboard pack as well but did not even open it yet because it serves as a backup.
I did not even consciously realize that bd77 is in there and that I already own it...

von Marwitz

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Yesterday, I realized that I already own the vaunted board 77 (as part of a Map Bundle, which I keep as a backup).

I am still waiting for Hollow Legions to arrive which I ordered via retailer. While this cuts down the insane shipping costs somewhat, it does take long extra weeks to arrive - as if by camel...

The Italians are the last of the 'old counters' that I have in my kit. When HL arrives, I can finally clip the new ones and everything will - at long last be shiny. Until the next sandstorm, that is...

von Marwitz

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
The map 25 in a hollow legions is less hideous than the map bundle one

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mapboard 25 or mapboard 25e? The Escarpment [originally an overlay in the West of Alamein module] became a full fledged
mapboard in Hollow legions {3d Ed}.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Two versions of board 25? Plus the hardback version. Lovely. One of my favourite boards.