Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
Well,... after being away most of the summer and not gaming much at all, I finished my second and third PbEM games ever. I also learned how to string together the logfiles into one continuous file. The learning curve on the 'continuations' has also taught me not to start a new logfile until the most recent file from opponent has run its course. Otherwise, it appears you get repetitive moves and 'ghost' counters that just won't go away.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Tell me about it, Just about finished the Russians in the latest commission with only the Germans to go then two more commissions totalling 172.5 countersheets between them, then I might be able to do some more of my own. The other day I was asked about doing a whole set for another player , a clippers work is never done !!!

This is what all that clipping does to Olli's forearm...

von Marwitz

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I spent some enjoyable time reading my Inor scenarios. I also started reading the included historical magazine. I'm surprised that the image from that magazine isn't also the main image on the package. Is an image of German soldiers more eye-catching than one of French soldiers?

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I spent some enjoyable time reading my Inor scenarios. I also started reading the included historical magazine. I'm surprised that the image from that magazine isn't also the main image on the package. Is an image of German soldiers more eye-catching than one of French soldiers?

View attachment 19323
That is one angry looking Frenchman.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Did proofreading for George Kelln on Objective Barracuda and for Bill Cirillo for his Factories & Railroads module.
Also proofed scenarios for Steve Overton's upcoming WW3 tactical game Kontact Now: Red Eclipse, based on old West End Games Fire Team system.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just finished weeding out all my old, duplicate counters from my various module refresh purchases. Just need Hollow Legions and Doomed Battalions and my kit (except for all the OoP HASLs) will be completely state of the art.

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Just finished weeding out all my old, duplicate counters from my various module refresh purchases. Just need Hollow Legions and Doomed Battalions and my kit (except for all the OoP HASLs) will be completely state of the art.
kinda started doing the same.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
As a preparation for a big weekend of FTF ASL (which will include my first FTF games in almost 2 years), in which I plan to play only Inor scenarios, I've been punching and clipping Inor counters as well as some from CDG. Oh, and 3D printing some containers for them.

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
As a preparation for a big weekend of FTF ASL (which will include my first FTF games in almost 2 years), in which I plan to play only Inor scenarios, I've been punching and clipping Inor counters as well as some from CDG. Oh, and 3D printing some containers for them.
you know Bordeaux is only 4 hours from Nages.....

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How are you going to handle gullies and cellars? Cut holes in the boards and your table? ;)

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cellars will be counters. You can see the gully on the right has a 1" inside area to place squads, with the outer edges of the hex available for crest status.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was kidding, but holy cow, I completely missed what you'd done with the gully. :love: