Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would love to get a copy of what you end up with. Great work so far!

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The esteemed Will Fleming helped me rig up my first Creeping Barrage!! Very WW1!!! (Will just had his birthday a few days ago :) )
AP137 Fear Naught from AP14

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Working on DYO rarity availability tables. Not fun at all but needs to be done. Also some layout for playtest counters.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Reading the latest DC Conscripts RED BANNER (from David Garvin)
So you made me read it too! Interestingly, I noticed that the setup shown for AP143 LATE FOR CHOW looks illegal to me. I played it and I remember the scenario has unexpected setup restrictions for the Americans.

semenza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So you made me read it too! Interestingly, I noticed that the setup shown for AP143 LATE FOR CHOW looks illegal to me. I played it and I remember the scenario has unexpected setup restrictions for the Americans.
Yes. I am currently playing this one .......................................... Americans are split into two groups and can't set up in the center.

Seth

NicosRex

Reaction score
First name
Nic
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sorted out my main scenario folder. Removed original versions of those that have been updated.

I realise that this my be distressing for some of you with delicate sensibilities but I also trimmed my recent acquisitions from BV and Yanks to fit the A4 page protectors that I use in the binder. Sorry.

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yeah, you will get them cut out just in time for Hollow Legions 2! :)
Never hurts to have a backup set, potentially two depending on whether the desert overlays are/are not included in the overlay pack. I would think it highly likely that they will be in the HL reprint.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Never hurts to have a backup set, potentially two depending on whether the desert overlays are/are not included in the overlay pack. I would think it highly likely that they will be in the HL reprint.
Yeah, your probably right as they are going to produce an overlay pack.

ASLurker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Invested in a couple Hozan boxes to see how they work out. These things are legit! Entire American OOB in the size of a Starter Kit box.

Believe it or not I was still storing a lot of my stuff in those old AH vacuum formed trays.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I have a few myself.
PLUS
they hold a ton of counters
Lots of compartments
Relatively cheap
MINUS
heavy
Brittle plastic
need tweezers to get out counters w/ small compartments

I have three with two of them with cracked lids but clear packing tape fixed it. They are great for home use but I travel to tournaments and they are not good if you bring a lot of nationalities due to weight and higher risk of case damage.

Invested in a couple Hozan boxes to see how they work out. These things are legit! Entire American OOB in the size of a Starter Kit box.

Believe it or not I was still storing a lot of my stuff in those old AH vacuum formed trays.

View attachment 11565

View attachment 11566

ASLurker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They are great for home use but I travel to tournaments and they are not good if you bring a lot of nationalities due to weight and higher risk of case damage.
Yes, these are purely for home use/storage. I have a nasty/janky travel set of counters, mostly comprise of original module counters (BV, Yanks, WoA, etc) which are much lower quality than the newer counters.