Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Well finally I sorted through and filed away the scenarios from Yanks2, Hakkaa Paalle, Forgotten War and Armies Of Oblivion2. Plus filed away all the new rules and chpt H pages in their correct ring binders. Up to date with official stuff.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Been sorting out all my rules and their binders. Now have separate binders for the various HASL rules including TPP (5 different binders!). A separate binder for Chpt. H. Separate binders for 2nd edition rules (3 different binders). That is a total of 9 binders for all the current rules. Plus separate binders for 1st edition rules, SASL, Chpt. K and Chpt. H/HASL duplicates.

13 rules binders in total and three copies of the pocket edition.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
13 binders for the rules. Another 26 binders for the scenarios. Total of 39 binders for ASL paperwork.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
13 binders for the rules. Another 26 binders for the scenarios. Total of 39 binders for ASL paperwork.
17 total for me, consisting of rules, scenarios, charts, and a binder to store overlays. Some binders are 2.5", however.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
17 total for me, consisting of rules, scenarios, charts, and a binder to store overlays. Some binders are 2.5", however.
Wow! They make these things called SSD storage these days. :):)

All of my originals are in the boxes/ binder that they came in. I use e-versions for everything.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow! They make these things called SSD storage these days. :):)

All of my originals are in the boxes/ binder that they came in. I use e-versions for everything.
My binders look much sexier when I show them to the babes who come over to look at my collection.

...”And over here is my magnetic set of ASL counters. See how I use cookie sheets for each nationality?”

Babes #2 and #3 in unison, “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! You are such a stud. Can you show us your bedroom after the game room?”

Me, “Maybe, but first you have to tell me the definition of PBF and TPBF...”

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
My binders look much sexier when I show them to the babes who come over to look at my collection.

...”And over here is my magnetic set of ASL counters. See how I use cookie sheets for each nationality?”

Babes #2 and #3 in unison, “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! You are such a stud. Can you show us your bedroom after the game room?”

Me, “Maybe, but first you have to tell me the definition of PBF and TPBF...”
There's help. You just have to ask for it. You are not alone.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Today I sent a map by email to the printers. It is a map of the brickworks in Stalingrad and it connects CHs DTW map with MMPs RB map. The map was created by Perry Pender a few years ago. It is simple but effective. The map should be ready to collect on Wednesday.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I also have Perry's maps of southern Stalingrad. They connect to the south edge of the VotG map and stretch beyond the grain elevator. These will be printed shortly.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I also have Perry's maps of southern Stalingrad. They connect to the south edge of the VotG map and stretch beyond the grain elevator. These will be printed shortly.
Jan can you send me the files I have misplaced my copies please?