Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Finally got up to date with clipping all my ASL counters ... A very laborious chore come the end !!!!! Think very carefully about doing this if you have the lot unclipped......

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Well since I installed VASL the other day, I downloaded a bunch of overlays, extensions and used the arrow keys to download all the 'current' maps in VASL, plus did some manual map installations and in general getting my self re-acquainted with VASL.

Seems like an old friend...

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well since I installed VASL the other day, I downloaded a bunch of overlays, extensions and used the arrow keys to download all the 'current' maps in VASL, plus did some manual map installations and in general getting my self re-acquainted with VASL.

Seems like an old friend...
If you download the Overlay extension it is much, much easier than the old method and it pretty much gives you all of the overlays in 1 file.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Finally got up to date with clipping all my ASL counters ... A very laborious chore come the end !!!!! Think very carefully about doing this if you have the lot unclipped......
Indeed!

Olli may have a counter more than I, or two. Still, it is a very tedious and laborious task. Looks great when done properly with the Oregon 2mm Deluxe clipper, but a ***tload of work.

I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel: Only the Axis Minors and Allied Minors to tackle to finish the job.

von Marwitz

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Started learning the rules, using Jim Stahler's programmed instruction method.
Good stuff, holdit.

The best and fastest way to learn the game is to have someone teach you who knows his ways.
There is a very nice Irish fellow around, that I know from Grenadier tournament:

Maybe drop him a message and you might get in a game. You could also try the "Looking for Opponents" section in this forum.

Cheers,
von Marwitz

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Kevin, we were wondering what happened to you.
The "evil" CAPTHA window used gawd awful colors for the letters and numbers for the security code... Jazz and the most Honored "El Presidente Heffe" (aka. Don Maddox) tool me into their confides and HELPED me to get back into this forums... Also, Work and the triplettes have started Little League (9-10 yr old Baseball) and girls Softball... I'm exhausted now from cheering them on as all three played in the same area... Anybody got a "drink" they could spare....?

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
The "evil" CAPTHA window used gawd awful colors for the letters and numbers for the security code... Jazz and the most Honored "El Presidente Heffe" (aka. Don Maddox) tool me into their confides and HELPED me to get back into this forums... Also, Work and the triplettes have started Little League (9-10 yr old Baseball) and girls Softball... I'm exhausted now from cheering them on as all three played in the same area... Anybody got a "drink" they could spare....?

Got a bottle of Crown Royal Reserve in the game room any time you are in Joplin, MO!!