Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sounds like you need to have some words with your administrative assistant. I think you'll find him in the bathroom looking in the mirror.😉
I hate that guy in the mirror...he is always mimicking me!!! :p:rofl::LOL:

Semper Fi!
Scott

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I just had the most atrocious run of luck, both for and against, in a few minutes of play; I just had to share it. I’m playing DASL33 COBRA KINGS. See the Sherman in bypass of J2? In its MPh, it was shot at by an adjacent PSK. I rolled a ten. The 88 AA gun (in H2) shot at it; rolled a twelve, its first shot of the game. Behind the 88 was a Hetzer (in G3), It fire once and hit the stronger hull; the round did not penetrate. I intensive fired and hit the hull again and did not penetrate again. In the AFPh, the same Sherman fires its CMG at the crew of the 88 (by SSR it cannot emplace), so a two flat attack (no gunshield). My opponent rolled a two; dead crew. The Sherman fired its MA at the Hetzer; rolls another two for the CH it needs to penetrate the 14 frontal armour. No dud, so dead Hetzer. Just, wow.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trent and I played another turn of RO CG II yesterday. Today I am continuing to clip my counters from Hue as Fred and I are playing a small one of these scenarios a week from now. I’m using a 2mm rounder for the corners of the Hue counters.
Hi PJ, is that Trent Dobbs ? Thanks for teaching me the blues scale. I play it every day.
Today I sorted a few counters and worked an outline and notes for some scenarios I’m planing.

Thunderchief

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Designed another scenario for a product currently in development, and placed an order with Ritterkrieg (one of the very few places that stocks ASL and still ships to Australia).

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It will take more than my contributions to derail any thread on this forum.
I've been told my ASL play is a joke, so I share the joke(s) with everyone on the forum.
If you can still laugh after a bad ASL game, you will never be defeated by life.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Proofreading LCP Quick Six 4 pack for second time.
Reading over Michael Faulkner's new ABtF scenarios before setting one up for solo play.
Contemplating how my last few German defenders in LCP Elst playtest will keep XXX Corps from taking the rest of the town and then hauling ass to Arnhem. Praying for a 1 dr by attacking British to end this disaster of a scenario in next playtest session.