Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Also, if rubble is created then one does not roll for flame creation.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Firsts for me today playing Rocket's Red Glare: Bounding fire shot a critical hit. 5KIA. Rubbles the building and creates a flame.
A result that causes rubble cannot create a flame (B24.6). You are aware that a CH does not have an increased chance of causing either rubble or flame (C3.73)?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Have decided to scrap my Black Barricades CG and start a new CG on Operation Downfall. Been playing the BB CG for over three years and have played over 55 game turns or 11 CG dates plus 4 idle CG dates. Builders are coming soon to renovate the ground floor where my gaming room is and so it will be appropriate to tidy up now anyway.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Today I separated all the black SS counters from the rest of the German OOB. They were already in separate bottles and I just put them in their own box file.
Also after 25 years of playing this game I have separated the AP mines from the AT mines. They each have their own box now. Same goes for 5/8th concealment counters. They all used to be in one box each for Axis and Allies. Now each nationality has their own container for it's large concealment counters.
Also separated all the other TPP counter containers from the CH counter containers. They all have different box files now.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Today I separated all the black SS counters from the rest of the German OOB. They were already in separate bottles and I just put them in their own box file.
Also after 25 years of playing this game I have separated the AP mines from the AT mines. They each have their own box now. Same goes for 5/8th concealment counters. They all used to be in one box each for Axis and Allies. Now each nationality has their own container for it's large concealment counters.
Also separated all the other TPP counter containers from the CH counter containers. They all have different box files now.
Young man, I see that at long last you tread the path of enlightenment...

von Marwitz

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Black Barricades is no more. 3-4 years worth of ASL has been packed away. But in return I get a clean and tidy room and get to sort out numerous other bits of ASL like packing away and filing a backlog of new releases.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received my copy of the ASL Trio. Spraying, clipping, sorting, scanning and filing are in my future. A quick perusal looks like it's another great set of products.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
My counter storage system on top of the wardrobe...