Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Finished off the white edging on all the clipped info counters I have with me, I NOW have to repair my 2.5mm clippers to. Complete the commission counters I also have left to do!

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finished off the white edging on all the clipped info counters I have with me, I NOW have to repair my 2.5mm clippers to. Complete the commission counters I also have left to do!
"white edging"?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cool. Do you use some kind of paint or white-out?

Something NEW for me to obsess over ...

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Oh, right! That's all we need ... another ASL compulsion! Maybe you guys need to try something a less addictive, a little sprinkle of heroin on your cornflakes? ?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Oh, right! That's all we need ... another ASL compulsion! Maybe you guys need to try something a less addictive, a little sprinkle of heroin on your cornflakes? ?
Do you know how much that stuff is? I’d rather snort or sell counter clippings!!!?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
But as a responsible adult I do keep the room well ventilated !

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I colour in the sides of the white info counters so they stand out in a stack and not be missed.
Clearly an essential improvement.

Always enjoy to see the DM counters in my opponents' stacks highlighted a bit.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I colour in the sides of the white info counters so they stand out in a stack and not be missed.
The cheap "hack" I use is...if the stack is okay all counters are square to each other...

...if the stack has an issue...say malfunctioned MG...then that counter is at 45 degrees (+/-) to the rest of the stack.

The above can be used too for a DM, PIN, etc...yes I know the gets complicated with a stack DM and a weapon that is down...but then the stack will look all "spiky" as it won't have a uniform appearance as a uniform stack....I said it was a "cheap" hack...

But, as always Olli has a quality level solution.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The cheap "hack" I use is...if the stack is okay all counters are square to each other...

...if the stack has an issue...say malfunctioned MG...then that counter is at 45 degrees (+/-) to the rest of the stack.

The above can be used too for a DM, PIN, etc...yes I know the gets complicated with a stack DM and a weapon that is down...but then the stack will look all "spiky" as it won't have a uniform appearance as a uniform stack....I said it was a "cheap" hack...

NEVER STACK! so I've been told

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
NEVER STACK! so I've been told
Oh Please...SMC, LMG, 2x HS...The SMC is Pinned the MG is malfunctioned, its owner is GO and the other HS is DM....Geez...

I am not talking about a SMC, Sq, SW, Sq SW and a SQ with 3 SW...2 of which are down...see the effect of Yahtzee yet...

I think you have shoes to mend there LBC....

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany

As I have so many counters I had thought at one time to do the same with 2-3 of each support weapons for being broken but that’s just going a little too far?