Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Dammit, there are no rules for Pools!
Sure there are. Always follow the lifeguard's directions: he's there for your protection. No running. No diving except at the deep end. No band aids. Shower before entering.

JR

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sure there are. Always follow the lifeguard's directions: he's there for your protection. No running. No diving except at the deep end. No band aids. Shower before entering.

JR
Which section of Chapter E?

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
On Monday, my VASL session with Magnus Rimvall was canceled because his hard drive failed. On Wednesday, my VASL session with Bruno L'Archeveque was canceled because his computer caught a virus. That allowed me to finally finish my British setup for DTO PBEM scenario 39 TURNING THE TABLES. On Thursday, Jean-Pierre Raymond and I finished our first playtest of scenario OLS10.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On Monday, my VASL session with Magnus Rimvall was canceled because his hard drive failed. On Wednesday, my VASL session with Bruno L'Archeveque was canceled because his computer caught a virus. That allowed me to finally finish my British setup for DTO PBEM scenario 39 TURNING THE TABLES. On Thursday, Jean-Pierre Raymond and I finished our first playtest of scenario OLS10.
Note to self: Do NOT offer to play a VASL game ...