Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
If anyone knows a way to make available PDF files through this GS site, I would be grateful to find out.
I would think uploading it to the ASL resources would be the way to go. Choose resources at the top of the page, categories, board games, asl, add resource. Have not tested it however.

JR

bkasten

Recruit
Reaction score
Thanks! He did not reach the ETO until January, 1945, I believe, so would that still apply in his case?
Remagen was the battle that he most identified with, although he was a bit south at Sinzig at the capture moment....
The Presidential Unit Citation for 9thAD/CCR was for the defense of Bastogne - Co B and Co C of the 52nd AIB were heavily engaged as part of TF Rose and TF Harper on Dec 18th and 19th. My uncle was in Co A of 2nd Tk Bn of 9thAD/CCR and survived TF Rose. But he never received the citation, he was later KIA'd, and his service records were destroyed in the National Archives fire in 1973. I only know of his service history by meeting with his tank commander and company commander decades later. But the actions of his unit are well documented.

Bob

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Today and yesterday I spent a few hours working on the Player Aids for the Death To Fascism Pack. I am almost done.....

These simple sheets for recording HIP and other scenario stuff will be available as free downloads through Le Franc Tireur. We will also hand them out at ASLOK and through any ASL tournaments which feature DTF scenarios.

If anyone knows a way to make available PDF files through this GS site, I would be grateful to find out.
I hear a rumor the Fascists can't win any of the scenarios in the pack, and that odd things happen after the game to the player taking the fascists.

1536667600904.png1536667804392.png

On the other hand the followup pack "Freedom to the People" seems a lot more fun :)

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I don't remember ever doing it. I always bring a playlist with me so they have preference for me. Besides, that would not be really "coming from the store", IMO. :)
Well, given that I haven't bought ASL at a brick and mortar in twenty years, that seems as much "the store" to me, but that's just semantics.

Funny different POVs. I hate making playlists and always ended up playing at least half just-released stuff at ASLOK. Thought it was a big part of the fun. :)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Today I'm collecting my map copy of Wiltz, getting the playtest maps done for The Steelyard (for the two groups here in Scotland ), DftB Reese map and having the hatten map digitally copied and several copies printed so as to cut out the play areas.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yesterday I posted the Death To Fascism Player Aids on this website.

Today I checked and found out it has been downloaded over 40 times.

No one actually owns the Pack, it will first be sold in Cleveland from 28 September onwards.....

Just amazing and so encouraging. For all of you who have downloaded it, I hope you see how we have structured the vast bulk of Victory Conditions and like it.